Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

In the pub.....

Bit of a light hearted one.  Of the posters on this board whom would you most like to sit in a pub with and discuss City as a group?

For me I would go with:  Wiz, Yankee, Zipper, Trent, Tumbleweed, Yellow Rider, Meeky, Gazza and Mook.

I think it would be a very lively conversation and Wiz and Yankee might have to be kept a safe distance from each other.

[quote]Bit of a light hearted one. Of the posters on this board whom would you most like to sit in a pub with and discuss City as a group? For me I would go with: Wiz, Yankee, Zipper, Trent, Tumbleweed, Y...[/quote]

I would just love to meet you and Yankee Canary in a pub for a few drinkies and footy chat Saint, I''m sure it would be a very lively session.  

Even better with City Angel and Gazza along to keep us all in check!.

I like to think that my nemisis YC and I would get on like a house on fire.  

[quote]I would just love to meet you and Yankee Canary in a pub for a few drinkies and footy chat Saint, I''m sure it would be a very lively session. Even better with City Angel and Gazza along to keep u...[/quote]

Mello Yello.. Just incase we lost and needed a laugh

By the way Wiz.. I thought you flounced from the Board in spectacular fashion a few weeks ago?

[quote]Bit of a light hearted one. Of the posters on this board whom would you most like to sit in a pub with and discuss City as a group? For me I would go with: Wiz, Yankee, Zipper, Trent, Tumbleweed, Y...[/quote]

why thank you saint for your kind words! 

I would love to meet more people on these boards, so far i have met templeton, DD, rainbowchaser, XXL16, city angel and pete the moderator apart from meeky of course!  My apologies if i have met you and don''t remember! 

I would particularly like to meet Mook cos we had a lot of very animated discussions prior to hucks signing and i think zipper and i could discuss the coaching (or lack of) until the start of next season!  Also, for some reason or other, i would like to meet the vicar in yellow and green to see if he does indeed wear city colours during a church service - please own up vicar!

Well I sure would like to see 1st Wizard, I sometimes wonder if he could hold a conversation with himself though considering the fact that he seems to change his allegiences so often!

Otherwise AJ and Zipper seem to make good judgements on the club and seem to have level heads and arnt to negative either.

Infact they seem to try and keep steady and seem to be a couple of the few who actually enjoy Norwich being successful!

It does seem that some people on here prefer to see the yella and green loose!

In the pub.....I would mostly like to be on my own. 

It''s a cheap round, I''m manic, a loner, moaner, droner, prefer to wallow in my own self pity, dislike other people''s opinions as they''re always wrong! I like the sound of my own voice, I''m a bit strange, nobody loves me, I don''t like smoking, joking, choking.

I prefer to keep my identity under wraps; as I stated in the "what do you do thread" I work undercover  for MFI. I''m ex Special (needs) Forces, so just because I talk to you- doesn''t mean I''m your friend! I ain''t got any mates as I''m ignorant, arrogant and antisocial, I also possess no dress sense or colour coordination. I''ve also dated a multitude of attractive women (although they prefer to call me their friendly but weird stalker!) My physique is exceptional for a fat bloke, sporting concealed - but rippling solid muscle. I''m not very bright-but I can lift heavy weights! I''m good in bed (as I haven''t peed in one for ages!)

Well that''s it then, I''m full off my own egotistical self-importance and not really bothered about having any mates! So you wouldn''t enjoy my company anyway; as you''re all not fit to wash my thinning thatch! "Away with yer! and if your football comes in my back garden again! I''ll put a knife through it!"  OTBC ;~)  

I guess I''ll be drinking on my own.

Which pub did you have in my mind. Hog in Armour , Kings Head (Magdalen St)?. I hear they had an excellent band regularly playing there in the 80s/90s but then a lot has changed since then (a visit to Carrow Rd today being a prime example)

[quote]In the pub.....I would mostly like to be on my own. It''s a cheap round, I''m manic, a loner, moaner, droner, prefer to wallow in my own self pity, dislike other people''s opinions as they''re always w...[/quote]

I se you have all the  qualities required  of a football manager Mello !