Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Pritchard £9m to Everton

It is being reported (by me) that Everton will offer £9m for Pritchard.For my part that figure is outrageous (but I thought it might attract more notice.)  It is typical of the lack of ambition shown by City fans that the best they can come up with is Everton  - when they have every club possible to name.It is just over a month before the season starts and what have fans done. Have we seen one Pritchard ''rumour''. No. We still have Olivera, Pinto, Josh Murphy even Maddison and what are fans doing nothing, that''s what. A total lack of ambition. No investment in time spend posting up stuff. either.I can see it all happening as before with Norwich City fans. A few wild rumours, then a mass panic when the window shuts, with loads of names being linked.Surely someone could post up Hoolahan linked with Fulham move or Boro offer £3m for McGovern.

I second Fenways request. The post is not deserving enough for me to do it myself.

I expect that someone will use this as part of a criticism/justification of our transfers. I''m looking forward to a ''we turned down £9M from Everton for Pritchard that shows we have ambition'' or ''Pritchard is rubbish we should''ve accepted that £9M bid from Everton'' sometime in the future.You never know this could go down in Pinkun folklore like the ''nephew Tom arranged the Galway Roast sponsorship'' one did.

[quote user="hogesar"]I second Fenways request. The post is not deserving enough for me to do it myself.[/quote]But deserving of reading it ... and taking the time to replyeven when you saw who had posted it updear me

Yeah, possibly a little bit niche, but I can''t see it getting past Pete. And you need to work on your clickbait technique too, something about anal posters might be more effective?

And you wonder why posters don''t get your attempts at humour City1st.Absolutely pathetic and well deserving of ridicule.0/10.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Fuzzar"]I feel a BOTTOM POSTERS ON HERE thread brewing...[/quote]

I hope so, I was gutted to miss out on the recent thread.[/quote] [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]And you wonder why posters don''t get your attempts at humour City1st.Absolutely pathetic and well deserving of ridicule.0/10.[/quote]And yet you still read itfully aware of who the OP was ?what a silly tilly

Whilst Webber said every player has his price, cannot for one second think we''d let Pritchard go, as he''ll be the player I''m sure he & Farke want to build around.

£9m is derisory. Would take silly money to allow him to go, and expect Webber to be a tough cookie to deal with over transfers

As far as I can tell City 1st has four different post types

1- unfunny joke

2- something about not knowing exact transfer fees

3- obsessively detailed post about Ipswich

4- some vaguely interesting historical snippit.

The challenge is to see if he can do all four in one thread.

[quote user="king canary"]As far as I can tell City 1st has four different post types

1- unfunny joke

2- something about not knowing exact transfer fees

3- obsessively detailed post about Ipswich

4- some vaguely interesting historical snippit.

The challenge is to see if he can do all four in one thread.[/quote]*** POST OF THE WEEK!!! ***

And I''ve heard he''s re-working "How to win friends and influence people."

[quote user="Jean Moulin"][quote user="TIL 1010"]And you wonder why posters don''t get your attempts at humour City1st.Absolutely pathetic and well deserving of ridicule.0/10.[/quote]And yet you still read itfully aware of who the OP was ?what a silly tilly[/quote]I read it because i stupidly thought it might just be serious but hey it was you just seeking attention yet again. Yes silly tilly indeed.

Also City 1st you do tend to change your name on a seemingly almost hourly basis so it can be a little hard to keep up with which threads to ignore.

[quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"]I like City 1st and find his/her posts amusing. Then again my favourite poster is True Grit, he''s hilarious. Many on this board would benefit from developing a sense of humour.[/quote]Well if you think City1st is humourous i suggest you read his effort on the ''NCFC 59ers photo'' thread.

Yeah, but for sheer weight of numbers if nothing else, Waveney has to take the crown for comedy poster of the board?