Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Rudd For Sale

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lakey can i just ask you when a 26 year old who is 27 during this coming season cease to be a ''superb prospect'' ?[/quote]

When he''s given a chance at the level he should be at.  He now has that chance.  It''s up to him from now on.

See what I mean?Doesn''t matter how many people say otherwise LDC, you''ll still insist that Dorrans is just as good an option on the left as anyone else.There''s an old saying which seems somewhat appropriate "You can''t educate Pork", and at the minute you''re making Porky Pig look like Stephen Hawking tbh...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Doesn''t matter how many people say otherwise LDC, you''ll still insist that Dorrans is just as good an option on the left as anyone else. [/quote]I never said that.........the trouble is, you stick your neck out suggesting something a bit different and all of a sudden a good and versatile left sided midfield player has apparently been touted as the next Ronaldhino.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I never said that.........the trouble is, you stick your neck out suggesting something a bit different and all of a sudden a good and versatile left sided midfield player has apparently been touted as the next Ronaldhino.[/quote][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/o14YPU6vooy0o/giphy.gif[/img]