Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Very quiet on here

Only two viewing when I started. Hate this time of the year, normally nothing at all going on, least we have the odd signing to talk ( moan ) about !

Well HELLOOO!

All might have gone quiet with die Kanarienvogel but it''s the lull before the storm. Believe me.

(Heading to the first tee now so it''s back to just you.)

BYEEEE

A lot of people will have had holidays (myself included) and others enjoying some time away from the board. The reality is there''s not a huge amount to discuss until there''s any news regarding signings etc. Once pre season starts I''m sure the number of arguements will rise to more acceptable levels...

At least there''s still plenty of sport to enjoy. England are sadly out if the cricket, but there''s the F1 this afternoon, England youth play on Tuesday night and Wimbledon is just around the corner 🎾

Its because there is a world of excitement out there...I''m just nipping out to get milk who knows what could happen!

Just cleaned the hairs out of the vacuum cleaner.

I cut one toenail. All it took was three hacksaw blades, a DeWalt sander and a sheaf of 80 grit sandpaper.

If Alex neil was still in charge we wouldnt have 4 new signings to have spoken about already this summer.

I''ve just been to the dump - exciting times!

Hopefully we''ll have the new sponsor and kit to talk/whinge about soon - think players are also back for preseason tomorrow(?) so it''ll soon start to liven up, the season starts in just 6 weeks...

They are all in the politics section, hating and insulting each others viewpoints and insisting everyone bar themselves is wrong, while spouting party line rhetoric. Fun Fun.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''ve just been to the dump - exciting times![/quote]WTF were you thinking visiting Poorman Road FFS Branston???Have a word with yourself [;)]