Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

German style of play will suit me this season.

Having watched the German u-21''s last night I was very impressed with their passing and movement which was so quick and decisive, and a pleasure to watch. Despite the Germans having less time to recover from their previous game, they looked so much fitter than the England players. If our new coach gets us playing in a similar fashion then I am confident we are in for a good season.

I regret to say that the difference between the two sides was

massive. One knew how to play football and what they were doing. The other was England.

I never saw the game however I agree!

Successfully implemented, German methodology is likely to produce a much greater chance of winning than the stuff Norwich have served up these past two seasons...

There are far to many English clubs playing the torrid typical English game typified by the national side, passing backwards and sideways with little end result. At one point in the match which I watched Wil Hughes received a pass on the edge of the German penalty area. Three passes later the ball was back with Pickford, the English keeper.

The Germans were sharper, more direct in their attacking approach, quicker and faster and pressed high up the pitch.

Technically so much better all round, I can only agree with the original poster and others, if Farke gets us playing such a style, it will be a pleasure to watch after the dire spoils of Hughton and Neil''s prodigies.