Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Lafferty will get 30 Goals for the binners next season

That''s if they haven''t chosen to rest him against us as they have much bigger fish to fry in winning the league, and a big game against Sheffield United is only 2 days after our one.

Not if he doesn''t jump for regulars headers like he didn''t when he was with us. Not, unless he uses his terrific turn of speed to leave defenders struggling to keep up with his jet heels. Not unless he looks in peak condition and at maximum fitness levels. Not unless his attitude in training really impresses the manager like he did when he was here ...........

Good luck to them both, they look like a perfect couple; I hope he does well

86 goals in his career, 32 goals in the last 5 seasons, 12 of which were for Northern Ireland. Those 20 league goals came from 110 games.

I wont be upset even if he is a roaring success wherever he ends up.

I think he might get 29 goals in a season if he played for their under 16''s

and no doubt after he has signed the 2 yr contract after 3 months he will be training with the youth after upsetting big mick !

Be surprised if he gets off 30 shots on target next year.

I like their posts about him TWTD as well, they''ve clearly never seen one minute of him play. "A more mobile and taller target man than Murphy" ....just lol. Because all tall strikers are target men, nothing really needs to said about the description ''mobile'' either.

FAO any 1p5wich fans reading, he does a bit of everything but nothing well, in football manager he''d be defined as a Complete forward, or something along those lines, he may be tall, but he wins little in the air, has no physical presence and can''t really jump or head the ball. Decent with his feet but thats about it. Absolutely not a target man.

His level is L1, or a team like Rotherham/Burton. Scum are absolutely welcome to him

Don''t forget the binners bank accountwhich makes Lafferty''s goal scoring at CR look like a bountiful cup running over

it will be money that determines where he goesit it was ability he would already have a blue shirt on !

There is more chance of being served 30 pieces of scampi in The Gunn Club than Lafferty scoring 30 goals for the Scum Top Hat Canary.

[quote user="Canary Top Hat"]And we let him go for nothing

He incompetent can you get.

Mark my words this will be our worst own goal yet[/quote]
Cheer up Waveney, they won''t be able to afford his wages so he won''t be going there plus can''t see Mick & Laffs getting on too well can you?

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Canary Top Hat"]And we let him go for nothing

He incompetent can you get.

Mark my words this will be our worst own goal yet[/quote]Cheer up Waveney, they won''t be able to afford his wages so he won''t be going there plus can''t see Mick & Laffs getting on too well can you?[/quote]I''ve just had a look in at TWTD and on the Laffs thread someone called "Waveney" wrote this......."Has never set the heather alight at any of his clubs Having watched him attempt to play he is a perfect fit for your unique brand of ineffective hoof football Good luck for next season with him leading your line you will need a miracle to stay up I can''t wait otbc"Amazing how someone can change their mind depending on which side of the Waveney they''re washed up on. [:D][<:o)]

Have to say this was the most i have laughed on this board for a good while;-

"Has never set the heather alight at any of his clubs

Having watched him attempt to play he is a perfect fit for your unique brand of ineffective hoof football

Good luck for next season with him leading your line you will need a miracle to stay up

I can''t wait otbc"

Ha ha Lapps, just read that, Waveney often posts on twtd , he even uses his toilet avatar that he used when he was ''''Armitage Shanks'''' on here
So he''s not a Lafferty fan after all ?

Who cares?

Good luck to him.

He''s the perfect striker for their route one game.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Has he signed yet or is he still haggling over warming-up fees?

Apples[/quote]
He''s still haggling over warm up fees & his right to use twitter[:D]

He''s currently doing a reconnaissance of the pubs and clubs of Ipswich Town to find out if they suit his needs.

We like Laffs really, at least I do, it''s just that what with him not being that good it would be great to see him at ITFC.

They thought they had a waster in Jimmy Bullock and are still having nightmares about the way he took their club for an expensive ride.

Lafferty will make Bullock seem like my granny''s knitting coach.

The bookies in 1p5wich are rubbing their hands at the thought of Lafferty signing as times have been hard since Michael Chopra left.