Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

We Are In Disarray !

It has come to something when i have to do City1st''s job for him posting about the Binners. [;)]

yes, bringing in a whole new management structurerevamping the squaddoesn''t sound like panic to mesounds like a club with ambition and money to follow that ambition throughnow panic is when you have seen yet anothe plummet in your ST sales and are now offering cheap deals to round up some more deluded fools

[quote user="TIL 1010"]It has come to something when i have to do City1st''s job for him posting about the Binners. [;)][/quote]gives a whole new meaning to ''the boys in blue''however if i were to post up every whine from our rustic neighbours this board would be full every day

How pathetic but kind of cute though.

A lot of that gash clubs supporters are gearing up for a long tough season but seeing as though we are in a positive and exciting transition phase this maybe the only time in a long time they may have any chance of beating us.

My own opinion is we will destroy them with our new brand of football! Exciting times!

They have just signed a Cardiff cast-off so are full of themselves.

The usual reaction when they convince themselves that they have had a supposed up turn in their fortunes is to indulge their obsession by trying to belittle their big neighbours.

Marcus Evans (the tout) or LeoVegas anybody? Beggars belief.

No money? Except for parachutes and more than double their number of season tickets sold along with more additional income and no rents to pay.

High wage bill? Apparently to lure Huws their wage bill once again exceeds 100% of their turnover. Make or break gesture to stave off relegation methinks.

How many of their youngsters are being looked at by Premier League clubs by the way? Our potential sales in that respect could eventually bring in more than their annual turnover. However, I see no sales as yet.

Normal service is resumed then, ie. "mind the gap."

We''ll see about dissaray when we play them off the park next season , with our youngsters and Prem class players in midfield... Maybe they''ll bring Lafferty to get their much needed goals... :-D

We''ve got a young and hungry manager and we''ve cleaned out a lot of high earners...

But bless them , poor buggers.... at least we''ve got something to look forward to...

Poorman road won''t be even half full, whereas CR...

hahahaha...norfolkngood... have only just read that this is a done deal now ... now they''re doomed for sure :-D

We are yet to see who they flog off, with the money being dispersed amongst Evans other companiesFinally though, even the simple farm hands have twigged that Evans has little interest in the grubby little club other than what he can squeeze out of itPerhaps they could consider turfing out the few dimwits that will be rattling around in that stand and turn the whole stand over to us for the next derby gameWho knows, they might even have a crowd of around 20,000

I had to laugh about the shirt sponsorship.
Our sponsor creates debt and theirs buys it up cheaply.

cockney phone call"where are ya, geezer ? ""I''m in Diss ''Arry "

[quote user="Boris Day"]We are yet to see who they flog off[/quote]Have they anybody worth a few quid then ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Boris Day"]We are yet to see who they flog off[/quote]Have they anybody worth a few quid then ?[/quote]... ah... err, yesthat is where my suggestion rather falls apartI was hoping no one would notice that point

I wish we were like Ipswich, rewriting history each season with the longest serving time spent in the championship doing f*ck all! Oh, to be like the Inbred suffuck scummers. Our unstable mood swings of up and down flip-flopping between Championship and Premier league will do us no good.

We can''t even manage to run up a decent debt eitherWhy hasn''t our club transferred the ownership of Colney to some offshore company ?Where are the choice of three different seats for ST holders ?

And continuously referring to some success we had in a very very distant past, to justify our presumed superiority over the club in Norfolk, which continues to perform better and produce top youth players...

Oh Suffak scum...this distant past is becoming too distant in a few decades there won''t be any scum supporters left who were there to witness it...