Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Options

What is the key difference between when we appointed Worthington as manager and the position we are in now. You must all agree with me that we are now a very attractive club to want to be a manager of because we no longer have massives debts and players who could either offer a lot playing for the club or as saleable assets. I think this gives us much more strength when we do finally go looking for a replacment.

rasputin

since our play off season and the subsequent promotion season the expectation of the fans has gone through the roof

so now we have sell out crowds - something i doubt any other team (barring possibly sheff wed and man city) have had in the past considering our predicament

you are right, if worthy leaves then this job is a mighty attactive one for an up and coming manager, also any seasoned managers who are up for a new challenge, we have a reasonalbly stable club financially and a pretty enviable fan base added to the old stuff about norfolk being a nice place to bring up a family etc

but most of all we have some damn fine players who with some decent leadership (and sorry, coaching) could achieve their potential that we all know they have