Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Whatever happened to.....

I always wondered that, Lapps - do they even still work for Archant anymore? Not seen either of them on the message board for years...

Vince moved to the print production side a few years ago and is still there.Celia left a few months ago.

Makes you wonder why Peter The Deleter was on here at 10pm at night as i thought the moderators were only around if the button was pressed. Sort of puts that theory to bed. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Makes you wonder why Peter The Deleter was on here at 10pm at night as i thought the moderators were only around if the button was pressed. Sort of puts that theory to bed. [:D][/quote]
Grossweiner was on the EU thread around the same time sounding like he had all the authority of SDP.  [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Vince moved to the print production side a few years ago and is still there.Celia left a few months ago.[/quote]Good to see you around Pete as I have a question for you......People often say forums such as this are dying out as other social media is taking over. I would refute this claim as it seems just as busy on here (especially when we lose) as it has ever been. Just wondering how many hits per day do you get compared with say five years ago?

Best Norwich City online community and probably the best football online community. Long live the pink un!