Sign in to follow this  
RustysRevenge

New GK kit

Having a look at the online store and noticed as well as the new home shirt the new GK shirt is also on sale. I''m not surprised they slipped that one in without any fanfare, I''ve seen better shirts in Sunday league!

It looks like ''bland'' is the order of the day for this season''s kits. I wonder how long it took them to come up with those?

Worst ''keeper shirts in living memory? I wonder if this is another cost-saving thing - buy the absolute cheapest possible option from Errea? I''m guessing the club only sells a handful of GK shirts each year anyhow so they probably save more by not buying fancy ones for the players than they''ll lose from lack of sales in the club shop...

Both are pretty awful, the grey reminds of the old GK 2nd shirt from around 93-94 (I think) but with a much worse logo, and in truth the green really isn''t much better...

Can anyone give me a good reason as to why the gk shirt has to look any better?

Does anybody on here actually buy it?

I once had a goalie kit as a kid, the red with illuminous green and yellow detail that went with the blue 3rd kit from 99. But I barely see anyone wearing them.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Don''t know what the fuss is about, it''s a green keepers jersey, what more do you want ?[/quote]This forum has a huge following and therefore, a total diversity of opinions Frank. If we all agreed with each other it would be a very boring place indeed.....

Sounds like I''m on my own then cos I actually really like the green one. It''s got a retro look about it (as in all keepers used to wear a plain green top once upon a time). I like all of the new kit actually. Thumbs up