Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Alex Neil To PNE ?

Read this from MFW. Good piece

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2017/07/03/alex-to-preston-if-so-there-are-many-lessons-to-be-learned-in-both-norfolk-and-lancashire/

Done deal according to a Talksport. To be announced within next 24hours.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I wonder how Rudd will feel about this.[/quote]Probably sick as a parrot, first with Grayson leaving, then for his replacement to be none other than Alex Neil!Would have been nice for him to make it here, but he''s a PNE player now and that''s their issue to deal with...

Maybe Neil will make a swoop for McGovern and do us a favour into the bargain... that truly would be a ''mare for Rudd.

Might be a sensible appointment. Did well at Hamilton who had no money and here before he could bring in his own players.

As long as they keep him away from the chequebook he should be able to pick up where Grayson left off and have them upper mid table.

think Irvine will join him as an assistant but McAvoy will probably stay. He''s an excellent youth coach and his job here now is basically coaching both the u23''s and some of the first team and providing a link between the two set ups. That''ll probably fall on deaf ears though as he has a belly so he must be bad at his job.

Hope they let him lose with a chequebook !

he could save from our money worries and get rid of our Deadwood all in one go

Andreu is 5 mil alex !!

We all seem to forget Alex did also manage to sign some good youth players but the signing of some of those stinkers almost makes me look back and laugh at how badly wrong we got it.

[quote user="Canary Top Hat"]You lot will regret the day we got rid of him

Replacing him with a 4th tier German manager now looks like suicide[/quote]I presume by ''you lot'', you actually mean each of your alternate accounts Waveney?And if you don''t think we should have got rid of AN, then you''re even more deluded than I thought you were (and that''s saying something)...