Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

New Home Kit 17/18

It''s not as nice as pie out there, I got an unproved punch in the head at Wolves and threatened at Cardiff, remember I''m not with a crowd but us usually just myself and daughter.  

To be fair if I was going to Cardiff or Wolves I probably wouldn''t bother with colours if I was on my own

Twice at Birmingham away I''ve had trouble, we were with our better halves walking to the ground after getting in early to go to the centre to the Christmas market a few years back.

Went past a pub loaded with blue scum wearing our colours two of whom were out side one made inside for three little knobeheads to come out side to give us full grief, ended up in a little altercation then carried onto the ground to watch the game.

Absolutely hate Birmingham City and their shite fans.

As for the topic, not keen on this shirt, just looks unfinished, almost like they were close to the nice old admiral shirt then someone shouted tea break and that was it!

For personal reasons hate the association with gambling, but that''s just me.

Very difficult but I wish we could devise a unique design and keep it. Like Ajax with the one stripe, or Monaco with the diagonal halves. Very limited number of options though. 
Yellow shirts with green collar and cuffs, green shorts, yellow socks with two green hoops.
Simple and boring no doubt but what we are about. Not everything old is irrelevant.

Well played keelansgrandad.

Perfectly happy with that, love the hoops on the socks. But would finish it off with a 70s green V at the collar, and yellow stripes on the shorts.

Get rid of the tacky sponsor on the back and you''ve got the Job done.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]It''s not as nice as pie out there, I got an unproved punch in the head at Wolves and threatened at Cardiff, remember I''m not with a crowd but us usually just myself and daughter.   [/quote]

Of course it isn''t all like a glorious spring morning with lambs gambolling across the meadow.

However, I''m rarely part of "a crowd" on away days. Maybe a handful of us and the incident at Millwall where we parked up and walked to the ground in colours I was with my father and a mutual friend who looks like he fell out of a 118 advert. As we walked down to the Den a bloke came out of his house to say hello and say how lovely it was to see us!!!! Reckon if we''d played our hand better we''d have got a roast dinner!!

Don''t get me wrong, I''ve had the odd scrape. Normally in Liverpool for some reason but generally I''ve found that if you''re alright with people, they''re alright back.

Van wink wrote the following post at 01/07/2017 7:39 AM:

"There is still advertising space on the backside of the shorts and the crotch to be sold. "

Maybe not anymore.

I believe the crotch is still available.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]It''s not as nice as pie out there, I got an unproved punch in the head at Wolves and threatened at Cardiff, remember I''m not with a crowd but us usually just myself and daughter.   [/quote]maybe it''s just you