Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

Training photos

In the pictures from the official site, who is the young, thin, dark skinned chap that pops up a few times in the group photos? Couldnt work out how to copy photo. Far left next to Ben Godfrey on the shot of them running towards camera. Also in that shot, a shaven headed chap on the other side of Ben Godfrey doesnt look familiar. New trialists? Anyone able to put some names to faces.

I think it is Jamal Lewis the young left backHigh hopes for that lad, very confident on the ball, bit of pace and rarely looks hurried.

Josh Murphy, Jamal Lewis, James Maddison, Bem Godfrey, Harry Toffollo, Carlton Morris,???, Marley Watkins, Zimmermann, Paul Jones, Vrancic, Dorrans, Tettey, Olivera.

??? Has got me stumped.

I''m sure that guy near the left is Carl Cort. I''m so excited by this. I though I saw him in Morrisons, but dismissed it as a lookalike. He never fulfilled his promise in 2009 when we got relegated to League 1. He''s probably come back to make amends for walking out on us.

A little game regarding Tim Klose. Since the last game of the season, how many times has he posted on various social media sites #otbc or similar, like he usually does? It has been non-existent. Let''s see what he does over the next month, I think he''s off and won''t see much in any training videos

Zimmerman''s height is impressive.

I''m hoping he''ll be the surprise package this coming season. ''Stonewall'' Turner with skill (and the same impressive heading ability.)

Why is he wearing odd boots? Did he have to scratch around for some in lost property because the airline lost his luggage, are his feet different sizes or is he just a bit of an eccentric odd-ball who wants to make a statement?

Probably Fake News which is all the rage now

ARCHANT could not even get the photo of Ken Nethercott correct on EEN Front page

It''s from the official website.[url]https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2017/june/training-gallery/[/url]

[quote user="The Masked Raccoon "]A little game regarding Tim Klose. Since the last game of the season, how many times has he posted on various social media sites #otbc or similar, like he usually does? It has been non-existent. Let''s see what he does over the next month, I think he''s off and won''t see much in any training videos[/quote]FC Basel i believe.

What''s more concerning is that there is no sight of capt pointy finger.

Is he really having a few extra days after playing for Scotland or has he got his dream move to a Premier League club.... 🤔

Martin was there on Monday, he''s even in the video that Norwich put out.