So the days of the club being a cushy number are over - but I thought McNally was a ruthless overbearing dictator.

Not only that but Webber is highlighting he was a failing one too as it was under his watch that we put in place a CAT 1 academy not delivering fast enough (Ricky M too) , a shambolic scouting network (that much vaunted footballing board) and gave us that comfy environment that led to over paid uncommitted players on too long contracts that couldnt be arsed to perform.

Is that all real or is it a case the new man coming in slating the club and its recent prem past to make it look like he is having an impact?

and just to be clear I do think the club IS moving the strategy and squad in the right direction.

"Is that all real or is it a case the new man coming in slating the club

and its recent prem past to make it look like he is having an impact?"I don''t think anyone could argue that Webber is having an actual impact, rather than trying to give the illusion of having one. I don''t think he was denying that the Cat 1 academy was the way to go, if anything it was more a slight on Ricky Martin and the managers (Neil and Hughton especially) who wouldn''t use the fruits of that academy. Just my opinion, but I''d imagine he would empathise with the way McNally ran the ship as he appears similarly ruthless. IIRC it was Stone who laid into the scouting network as ''shambolic'', and he worked under McNally...

It was Steve Stone that also said the club had spent 4 of the last 6 seasons in The Premiership and had not moved forward at all in that time.

That''s right, Tilly, that''s what I said in my original post on the previous page.Sorry I didn''t get to meet you last night, left in a bit of a hurry as the missus was on the night shift – next time, I hope.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Who won the raffle?[/quote]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary /

River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life /

Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and

games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district

canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  /

King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler /

john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive

Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful

Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom /

Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich

Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir

Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend /

Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from

Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of

Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  /

Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary /

The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise

Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal

Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary /

Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner /

The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla

ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top HatAnd he only bought one ticket!

Really enjoyed the fans forum last night.The packed house was treated to a very entertaining evening. Steve Stone was his usual humourous self and Stuart Webber made the audience laugh too but came across as a no-nonsense operator who at times made his predecessor look like a pussy cat.The star of the show was Daniel '' for sure '' Farke. Great sense of humour and I liked his answer to the question about driving on the wrong side of the road. " Very slowly ".We''d been told earlier in the evening that another signing is imminent so the best question of the night was from the young lad who, cutting through all the usual '' don''t ask cos they won''t tell '' simply said " Who is it ? ". Amid the laughter it was suggested he keep his eyes peeled on the club website.Congratulations to the member of the audience who parted with £250 in the auction to acquire Grant Holt''s sweat-soaked shirt from that memorable televised 3-3 draw at Reading when a young Michael Oliver inexplicably sent him off.Darren Eadie held it all together on the top table in his usual style and a special thanks must be reserved for Diane and all the hard working team for organising the whole thing.I''m glad they had the turnout their efforts deserved.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Really enjoyed the fans forum last night.The packed house was treated to a very entertaining evening. Steve Stone was his usual humourous self and Stuart Webber made the audience laugh too but came across as a no-nonsense operator who at times made his predecessor look like a pussy cat.The star of the show was Daniel '' for sure '' Farke. Great sense of humour and I liked his answer to the question about driving on the wrong side of the road. " Very slowly ".We''d been told earlier in the evening that another signing is imminent so the best question of the night was from the young lad who, cutting through all the usual '' don''t ask cos they won''t tell '' simply said " Who is it ? ". Amid the laughter it was suggested he keep his eyes peeled on the club website.Congratulations to the member of the audience who parted with £250 in the auction to acquire Grant Holt''s sweat-soaked shirt from that memorable televised 3-3 draw at Reading when a young Michael Oliver inexplicably sent him off.Darren Eadie held it all together on the top table in his usual style and a special thanks must be reserved for Diane and all the hard working team for organising the whole thing.I''m glad they had the turnout their efforts deserved.[/quote]

Totally agree with the above, wouldn''t want to get on the wrong side of either Webber or Farke. If we''re behind at half time god help the players.

Did anyone else clock Farke paraphrasing Brian Clough, when he said "My door is open 24 hours a day, I want the players to come and see me, and tell me how they would do things differently... then we can discuss it, and decide that I was right"? [:D]

Come on LC, you know you''re not allowed to refer to that individual however magnificent that individual''s charitable gesture may have been.Shame. On. You.Apples

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Did i see that Morty was the one who parted with £250 to get the Grant Holt shirt ? whoever it was a generous gesture.[/quote]
Yes it was Morty  who paid £220 for Holty''s signed worn shirt, there were two people in a bidding war and the other man gave up at £210 ha ha
Very generous gesture of Mark and that''s gone straight into our csf pot

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Did i see that Morty was the one who parted with £250 to get the Grant Holt shirt ? whoever it was a generous gesture.[/quote]
Yes it was Morty  who paid £220 for Holty''s signed worn shirt, there were two people in a bidding war and the other man gave up at £210 ha ha
Very generous gesture of Mark and that''s gone straight into our csf pot
[/quote]

Bring back Morty !!

My feet are back on the ground, spent yesterday replying to all the feedback, emails and helping our twitter lady reply to all the thank you''s on twitter.

It was a great night, wasn''t expecting as many as turned up so that was a bonus. I thought the guests were really brilliant and the feedback from them after the forum when I spoke to them all individually is that they enjoyed the informal relaxed atmosphere & meeting us fans and are happy to support the social club.

Particularly liked Stuart Webber , he''s got a great sense of humour but he''s not the sort of guy to mess with, I think he''ll shape and get this club back into the premier.

Also when I thanked Morty for his contribution I forgot to say thanks to Tilly, who found 14 old ncfc foncy mugs in his loft which he donated to us and I sold to Ronnie one of our events regulars for £40.

So with our takings at door, raffle cash and the extra £260 from shirt and mugs it was a good night for us and CSF.

Thanks again for your support, next event is a players forum, date to be confirmed, will come back when Ive had it confirmed by club

Have a great weekend everyone xx

[quote user="Diane"]My feet are back on the ground, spent yesterday replying to all the feedback, emails and helping our twitter lady reply to all the thank you''s on twitter.

It was a great night, wasn''t expecting as many as turned up so that was a bonus. I thought the guests were really brilliant and the feedback from them after the forum when I spoke to them all individually is that they enjoyed the informal relaxed atmosphere & meeting us fans and are happy to support the social club.

Particularly liked Stuart Webber , he''s got a great sense of humour but he''s not the sort of guy to mess with, I think he''ll shape and get this club back into the premier.

Also when I thanked Morty for his contribution I forgot to say thanks to Tilly, who found 14 old ncfc foncy mugs in his loft which he donated to us and I sold to Ronnie one of our events regulars for £40.

So with our takings at door, raffle cash and the extra £260 from shirt and mugs it was a good night for us and CSF.

Thanks again for your support, next event is a players forum, date to be confirmed, will come back when Ive had it confirmed by club

Have a great weekend everyone xx[/quote]Congratulations, Diane, and your team. I don''t really understand how these events can possibly be a success without me (or Highland Canary, for that matter) being the keynote speaker, but apparently they can...[;)]

Theres is a short 2 min video that ncfc took, if I''d have known I would have taken my glasses off lol
There got the last line of my German intro, look at Daniels reaction and the fans looking round to see his reaction
Hope you can see it and you like it
[url]https://www.facebook.com/NorwichCityFootballClub/[/url]

👍👏

Nice clip Diane, especially for those of us that couldn''t make it on the night.

Thanks for posting.