[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Sir Derek Jacobi and Sir Ian McKellen have been hired to read out the pinkun posts from Morty and Lakey.To be confirmed at 6pm.[/quote]I''m quite disappointed that Purple''s evening isn''t happening, but I would pay good money to make this one happen. Could get we fund Arts Council funding?

Wow, this is quite a coup! Myself and Mrs Wolf are very keen on coming along. It''ll be great to finally meet some of you!

Well done Diane, and the other volunteers, the fans forum is quite rightly held in high esteem by the club.

Respect to you all.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Diane is underplaying this by calling the news merely "exciting". Trump-style hyperbole is genuinely in order. I can reveal that Tangible and myself are doing a seminar on "Football accounts made incomprehensible", with a special section on "Fiduciary duties for rookie directors" and a Q&A on "Where''s all the money gone that we never had?''.[/quote]
Purple, I do wish you would refrain from seeking every unsolicited opportunity to inject Trump''s name into threads such as this one. There is a thread for Trump in the Non-Football section. [;)]

Thanks for all your nice comments about the social club everyone, I ll pass that onto our volunteers team at our next meeting, they will really appreciate them

Look forward to seeing lots of you on the 13th July, doors open at 6:45pm

[quote user="Diane"]Look forward to seeing lots of you on the 13th July, doors open at 6:45pm[/quote]It will be the biggest crowd seen at any supporters group forum held at Carrow Road Diane. Hard work attracting fans to NCFSC events and feeling being part of Norwich City is paying dividends. Pleased for you and long may it continue.

[quote user="Diane"]Thanks for all your nice comments about the social club everyone, I ll pass that onto our volunteers team at our next meeting, they will really appreciate them

Look forward to seeing lots of you on the 13th July, doors open at 6:45pm[/quote]

Hi Diane, planning to come on 13th, few questions :

Do we need to book ( do you need to know how many are coming ) ?

Can we park behind the Jarrold ?

Where do we enter ?

Bringing three others from deep in binner''s country ! We have a " small " Supporters club in Halesworth.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Hi Diane, planning to come on 13th, few questions :

Do we need to book ( do you need to know how many are coming ) ?

Can we park behind the Jarrold ?

Where do we enter ?

Bringing three others from deep in binner''s country ! We have a " small " Supporters club in Halesworth.[/quote]I can answer that CK.......No need to book, just pay on the door £3.....The main car park will be open..... Entry re Gunn Club, Barclay end.Hope that helps. [Y]

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Cheers Lappin, anybody thought of wearing their poster name[/quote]Good idea, I''ll do it and spread the word too. Always good meeting other posters. [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Cheers Lappin, anybody thought of wearing their poster name[/quote]Good idea, I''ll do it and spread the word too. Always good meeting other posters. [Y][/quote]Waveney will be wearing an ''A'' board with his usernames on both sides. [:P]

Thanks Lapps for answering Canarykings questions for me whilst I''ve been offline.

Looking forward to meeting lots of pinkun posters from here.

We will be having our usual raffle to raise money for the CSF so bring a spare couple of quid with you in addition to the £3 admission, lol

[quote user="Diane"]We will be having our usual raffle to raise money for the CSF so bring a spare couple of quid with you in addition to the £3 admission, lol[/quote]That''s a fiver!! You should be throwing in a free pint and a pie for that. [+o(]

I can help with the pint Lapps but no pies lol

But for your £3 you ll have a fun night with loads of us ncfc fans and you ll be able to ask our 3 guests all your burning questions plus maybe chat to them informally at the end.

Its great that the club gives us fans access to these leading people, cant wait to meet Daniel myself.

Plus a reminder for everyone, no membership fees with our social club, you dont need to join, you just turn up & join in lol

Who''s going from this forum who''ve not been to one of these events before?There''s never been a better opportunity to ask those burning questions that are often asked on here, to people who know the answers.[B]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Who''s going from this forum who''ve not been to one of these events before?There''s never been a better opportunity to ask those burning questions that are often asked on here, to people who know the answers.[B] [/quote]

Do they know the answers from their own minds, or have they been pre-programmed by Delia and Wynnie to give the answers that suit Delia and Wynnie?

The RM contract fiasco and the signing of yet another midfielder all points to yet more lack of common sense which can only come from Delia and Wynnie direct.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Do they know the answers from their own minds, or have they been pre-programmed by Delia and Wynnie[/quote]Why not turn up on the night and ask them yourself Vinnie?While you''re there I''ll explain how to use the quote function so you don''t get all that gobbledygook.Mind you, most of your posts are nothing but gobbledygook anyway. [:$]

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"]Who''s going from this forum who''ve not been to one of these events before?There''s never been a better opportunity to ask those burning questions that are often asked on here, to people who know the answers.[B] [/quote]

Do they know the answers from their own minds, or have they been pre-programmed by Delia and Wynnie to give the answers that suit Delia and Wynnie?

The RM contract fiasco and the signing of yet another midfielder all points to yet more lack of common sense which can only come from Delia and Wynnie direct.[/quote]
Vince, if you feel that way, why not demonstrate the courage to go there and stand up in front of everyone and put your point of view forth. Then you are in a better position to judge for yourself firsthand what you feel about the response you are given. Or. of course, you can continue to throw darts from the cheap seats.....

I have shared this forum on my Facebook and somebody who has never been to an NCFSC event has expressed an interest in coming. This event is going to be a full house i am sure.

Thanks for your support Canaryking, looks like we''re going to get a good turn out from you pinkun posters, I knew we could rely on you lol

We really do appreciate your support everyone.

Things seem to be moving fast at the club right now. We have the opportunity to hear about it from the people making the decisions. Not sure many other clubs would allow supporters this sort of access at this time of year. 
I''ll be on the door and all Pink Un Posters will get in for just £3 with kids for a quid.....

Yes our volunteers on the door are going to have a busy night by the sounds of it, I''m personally very excited about this event, can''t wait to meet Daniel in particular.
Gave it a good plug on Radio Norfolk yesterday at halftime in the Lowestoft game, thanks to Rob Butler for suggested it and giving us airtime, he''s another one who''s been great with us.
See you all there

[quote user="lappinitup"]Who''s going from this forum who''ve not been to one of these events before?There''s never been a better opportunity to ask those burning questions that are often asked on here, to people who know the answers.[B] [/quote]I''m planning to be there with Mrs Wolf. If you''re anticipating a full house, would entry be ''first come first served''? If so, would you advise getting there a little earlier to guarantee entry?