[quote user="Diane"]Yes our volunteers on the door are going to have a busy night by the sounds of it, I''m personally very excited about this event, can''t wait to meet Daniel in particular.

Gave it a good plug on Radio Norfolk yesterday at halftime in the Lowestoft game, thanks to Rob Butler for suggested it and giving us airtime, he''s another one who''s been great with us.
See you all there
[/quote]don''t mention the war

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="lappinitup"]Who''s going from this forum who''ve not been to one of these events before?There''s never been a better opportunity to ask those burning questions that are often asked on here, to people who know the answers.[B] [/quote]I''m planning to be there with Mrs Wolf. If you''re anticipating a full house, would entry be ''first come first served''? If so, would you advise getting there a little earlier to guarantee entry?[/quote]If it''s a nice evening we can all move out to the Barclay Wolfy, no probs. [:D]

Thanks for the replies folks! Can you just park in the main NCFC car park?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i hope you all have a fantastic evening is True Grit taking questions in the break ??[/quote]Right after Tom Cavendish''s scouting report

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i hope you all have a fantastic evening is True Grit taking questions in the break ??[/quote]
No True Grit and his mate Jez wanted too bigger fee to appear, so we had to say turn them down[:)]

Really looking forward to this. There never will be a better opportunity to ask all the questions people are asking on here than to ask the people who actually run the club.There can''t be another club in the land who are prepared to answer questions from fans during the close season. They have given us a voice so we should use it. Whether you want to know what went on with Howson, if we are likely to sell any of our highly rated prospects, the state of the clubs finances, or simply what formation the new coach is likely to favour - you just have to be there. [:)]

No True Grit and his mate Jez wanted too bigger fee to appear, so we had to say turn them downSmile [:)]

ha !! yes Jez (slick rick ) is doing his hair that night anyway with a litre of Castrol engine oil

This needs bumping as it''s tomorrow night.Come and meet Stuart Webber, Steve Stone and Michael Farke to get the answers to those burning questions you know you want answering.See you there. [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]This needs bumping as it''s tomorrow night.Come and meet Stuart Webber, Steve Stone and Michael Farke to get the answers to those burning questions you know you want answering.See you there. [Y][/quote]

I thought Daniel was coming, didn''t realise it was his brother!! ;-)

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Is City1st going to be there? I want to say ''hello''[/quote]He never goes to a game let alone a forum.

As you know Diane i was bringing Roy Blower along tomorrow night as a guest of NCFSC but unfortunately he has rung me to say that he feels it would be a bridge too far for him at the moment. Although mentally strong and in good humour he is physically not up to it due to being wheelchair bound. He thanks you for your very kind invite and asked that i pass on his good wishes for a successful night and will be delighted to have a couple of forms for the prediction competition.

That''s a real shame that Roy couldn''t come with you Tilly, please thank him for his good wishes.

I also spoke to Roy Money''s ( ncfc steward who got assualted) daughter and asked her if Roy would also like to come as our guest and she said she thought he would as he''s been out for short periods, but his wife thinks it ll be too much for him but said he was very touched to be asked and will come to next one.

Very excited now, I never usually sleep the night before an event but hope I do tonight

See some of you tomorrow night & thanks for all the good wishes/ nice comments, much appreciated

[quote user="Diane"]Very excited now, I never usually sleep the night before an event[/quote]It''s your old man I feel sorry for, he has to be at work the next day... [:S][:D]

When I said an event Lapps, I meant the fans social club event lol and he don''t work anymore, he''s semi retired

See you and your daughter tomorrow night

Really looking forward to tonight! How many others from here will be in attendance? I know Nutty, Til, Lapps and Diane will be there – anyone else? Would be nice to put some faces to names!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just wondering how much sleep you got Diane ? [:P][/quote]
Not a lot, thank you for asking [:)]

Would loved to have come tonight unfortunately due to family illness I''m unable to make it. Saying that if Nutty is on the door I''m not sure he''d let me in! 😂

I hope it''s a great evening, pretty sure it will be and I hope to make the next one.

Good luck Diane and all.

A few titbits from memory:Webber and Stone very straight-talking - Webber said talk of a fire sale was ''bullsh*t''.Stone said (I''m paraphrasing) "That we have spent 4 of the last 6 years in the Premier League and find ourselves no further forward than we were is a damning indictment of the way the club has been run" (feel free to correct me if I got that wrong)Also said our player scouting in last couple of years was ''shambolic''Cat 1 academy costs about £3m per year to keep running and it needs to start reaping rewards (Murphys don''t count as they''ve been at the club since long before Cat 1 status). Webber has lists of all academy age groups and who is most likely to progress to the first team, so they are investing a lot of time in developing the brightest prospects for roles in the first team, Eadie also said it was felt that this year''s group is the most talented for a long time.Stone and Webber talked about the difficulty of moving on players on high wages who weren''t playing regularly, and the need to be ''creative'' with that - although we''ve offloaded a number in the summer, he said ''some are still here now'' - can''t think who he could be talking about other than Matt Jarvis... possibly Tony Andreu, although he has at least been out on loan?Usual stuff about Russell Martin not being very good at football or a suitable captain, another manager who rates him highly it seems. Farke seemed to imply Martin would be his first-choice team captain as well as club captain, but in general he doesn''t place too much importance on who wears the armband - you need leaders all over the pitch and good understanding and communication.Farke''s biggest influences as a manager are Pep Guardiola, Ottmar Hitzfeld (same as Lambert!) and Cesar Luis Menotti. Promising.Oh year, and Farke loves a cheesecake. He mentioned currywurst a couple of times too, but mostly cheesecake.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]A few titbits from memory:Webber and Stone very straight-talking - Webber said talk of a fire sale was ''bullsh*t''.Stone said (I''m paraphrasing) "That we have spent 4 of the last 6 years in the Premier League and find ourselves no further forward than we were is a damning indictment of the way the club has been run" (feel free to correct me if I got that wrong)Also said our player scouting in last couple of years was ''shambolic''Cat 1 academy costs about £3m per year to keep running and it needs to start reaping rewards (Murphys don''t count as they''ve been at the club since long before Cat 1 status). Webber has lists of all academy age groups and who is most likely to progress to the first team, so they are investing a lot of time in developing the brightest prospects for roles in the first team, Eadie also said it was felt that this year''s group is the most talented for a long time.Stone and Webber talked about the difficulty of moving on players on

high wages who weren''t playing regularly, and the need to be ''creative''

with that - although we''ve offloaded a number in the summer, he said

''some are still here now'' - can''t think who he could be talking about other than Matt Jarvis... possibly Tony Andreu, although he has at least been out on loan?Usual stuff about Russell Martin not being very good at football or a suitable captain, another manager who rates him highly it seems. Farke seemed to imply Martin would be his first-choice team captain as well as club captain, but in general he doesn''t place too much importance on who wears the armband - you need leaders all over the pitch and good understanding and communication.Farke''s biggest influences as a manager are Pep Guardiola, Ottmar Hitzfeld (same as Lambert!) and Cesar Luis Menotti. Promising.Oh year, and Farke loves a cheesecake. He mentioned currywurst a couple of times too, but mostly cheesecake.[/quote]cheers for thatAlso said our player scouting in last couple of years was ''shambolic''And that''s why there are out of the door, rightly so

Cat 1 academy costs about £3m per year to keep running and it needs to start reaping rewards Yep, we should not simply run an academy, because that is what we do - how many have come through the ranks and how many just outside the squad have been brought here when they are much older ?

Stone and Webber talked about the difficulty of moving on players on

high wages who weren''t playing regularly, and the need to be ''creative''

with that - although we''ve offloaded a number in the summer, he said

''some are still here now''
Possibly Jerome, Hoolahan, Naismith as they the only ones I can think of who are still on PL wages

Looks like the days of the club being a cushy number are over. I expect Irvine stayed on to give Webber/Farke the once over about players. Maybe that is why some have moved on and some might follow. The malcontents are gone and it is a new regime.Probably not before time, eiether

What a great evening, couldn''t believe the numbers of people who turned up, think our record for forums was 170 for the players forum but we had just over 325 there tonight

More from me tomorrrow when I''ve come down from my cloud

Thanks so much for your support everyone

Thanks FTW and well done to everyone involved in making this happen too, by the way.

A fair point that with 4 out of 6 prem years the club isn''t really further forward in terms of development and potential. Direct comment towards those that ran the club previously? Maybe even the owners?