[quote user="FenwayFrank"]A certain German is attending the next q and a night ?[/quote]We''ve got 5 at the moment, you''ll have to narrow it down.

Kyle Lafferty has put £500 behind the bar as a farewell, no hard feelings gesture (and AN has topped it up with another fiver.)

Despite being Scottish, I''m not sure we can play the tight-fisted gags where Alex Neil is concerned.

He paid £7.5 million for Wildschut. Football''s most generous manager.

First official announcement that the club have turned down Evertons £9M bid for Pritchard.

All good suggestions, especially the Lafferty one which made me smile lol

Its to do solely with the fans social club nothing else lol

See you all at 6pm lol

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]You''re merging with the Ipswich social club, right?[/quote]You can''t merge with blue platic seats.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]A certain German is attending the next q and a night ?[/quote]He''s uncertain whether he can make it, that''s why we''re having to wait until 6pm. [:S]

[quote user="canarydan23"]Despite being Scottish, I''m not sure we can play the tight-fisted gags where Alex Neil is concerned.

He paid £7.5 million for Wildschut. Football''s most generous manager.[/quote]
I mean he didn''t, but the point is still there somewhat.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]A certain German is attending the next q and a night ?[/quote]He''s uncertain whether he can make it, that''s why we''re having to wait until 6pm. [:S][/quote]Could be a lost in transaltion issue. His wife is coming over from Germany and he may have said that we would have to wait after sechs.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]You''re merging with the Ipswich social club, right?[/quote]
No we are not [:D] 

Diane is underplaying this by calling the news merely "exciting". Trump-style hyperbole is genuinely in order. I can reveal that Tangible and myself are doing a seminar on "Football accounts made incomprehensible", with a special section on "Fiduciary duties for rookie directors" and a Q&A on "Where''s all the money gone that we never had?''.

We are very pleased to announce that our Head Coach Daniel Farke has confirmed that he will be joining Stuart Webber and Steve Stone for our fans forum on July 13th at 7:30pm

This fans’ forum is being organised in conjunction with Norwich City FC.

Hope to see loads of you there, it’s your chance to ask those burning questions.

Remember it’s your fans social club, you don’t have to join, you just join in. There’s no membership fee, you just pay at the door and you ‘ll be supporting the Community Sports Foundation a great charity which helps disadvantaged young adults & children improve their quality of life through sport.

Follow us on twitter NorwichCityFSC and we’re on facebook and here’s our website www.ncfsc.co.uk

Should be a great night

You have certainly cornered the market Diane in giving the fans of Norwich City what they want and a sense of belonging.

Lets hope there are no inappropriate jokes about ''ve ask all ze questions "

We know there will be no jokes from you City 1st, inappropriate or otherwise.

That''s really good going, I might just come over for the day and stay for this. I like our new manager.

Tilly - Its our club and the 3 guests we have to thank not me, the club have gone out of their way to support our fans social club, all we do is suggest events & ask them if we can have certain people and they deliver if they can.

So many people at the club who help us out it''s impossible to name them all but we wouldn''t have achieved what we have without them.

Also we have a great team of volunteers who work hard behind the scenes and do a great job.

Glad people are pleased, this is likely to be one of our most popular forums which makes me very happy.

Hope to see lots of you there