Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Lewis Grabban

I thought exactly the same when i saw it on the news Making Plans but thought better than post it on here for fear of the PC Pink un forum brigade jumping all over it.

One particular thing is that the policeman''s number should have been blurred. It does leave him a bit more of a target than before.

One thing you can always rely on: people defending their right to say or write things that could be offensive to people because of their race, colour, creed, gender or sexuality and then make out that it is the so -called PC brigade who are the problem.

[quote user="king canary"]If you can''t tell two brown bearded men apart then that is your issue.[/quote]

lol come on mate, no race issue involved here, just a funny pic of a dodgy guy that does genuinely resemble a slight likeness in appearance to Lewis Grabban.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought exactly the same when i saw it on the news Making Plans but thought better than post it on here for fear of the PC Pink un forum brigade jumping all over it.[/quote]So it''s ok now someone else has ''cast the first stone''? And your suggestion that it is only a small group who would object, assumes that the majority share your view.Perhaps in the world you mix in they do, not too far from the canteen and it''s culture it would seem. I wonder what else you think but think it better not to post it on here?

Honestly Carrow89.

Don''t you know that you are supposed to suppress your opinions and be silent after til has complained that the pc brigade are trying to suppress his opinions and silence him?

Which would mean the ex PC brigade would be silencing me. Rather as they did over Hillsborough I suppose.

Not been given a squad number and hasn''t scored in 18 prem games.

Didn''t we do well getting £8m for him 😄

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought exactly the same when i saw it on the news Making Plans but thought better than post it on here for fear of the PC Pink un forum brigade jumping all over it.[/quote]Not to worry, I''m sure there''ll be a photo soon of some black man being arrested.... bound to look like Tettey

To this day I''m stunned that we managed to get nearly three times what we paid for him. Good player in the championship but one of many who was simply not good enough to make the step up to the Premier League.