Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds Summer News

Hope you PUPs are having a great summer[H]

I returned home this weekend after my annual week away at Costessey Pits and there waiting for me was next season''s contribution from our wonderful anonymous benefactor. Yes we have every single Norwich City weekend match covered for another season. Thank you PUPanon, you are truly amazing.
So all we have to do in order to be funded for another season is a £10 contribution from those who would like to and can afford to. But as always it''s not pay to play and all posters are welcome to take part. For those who would like to contribute a tenner my paypal is canaryeddie@aol.com or I''ll be in the Nelson after the first home game or you can find me at any NCFSC events.
On another thread Mason47 designed a couple of logos for us. It all kind of got lost on there so I''ll post them here. Mason 47 did a great job making the logos reflect what Rays Funds is all about. But I need help from you PUPs deciding which one we use. Please let me know if you favour the top or bottom one.
I''m really looking forward to our eleventh Rays Funds season. Let''s hope it''s another successful one and we get loads of cash for our brilliant Norwich City Downes Syndrome Football Team. We are already well underway because the presentation pot currently stands at £402. All raised since we presented £2,000 in March.
Our wonderful DS boys and girls are raring to go. I''ll leave you with some pictures from their training session on Saturday...
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sport and basketball court
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 4 people, people playing sport
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor

I''m going to choose the bottom....(MATRON!!)

Seriously though, what a fantastic gesture from the anonymous PUP. I can''t think of another community like this one; all differences put aside and irrelevant as we chase a common goal.

I sincerely hope that we see exactly the same mentality from the club, team and fans as we chase the dream in the 17:18 season.

PUPlove💛💚

Well played Sir/Madam for the very generous gesture.

Also to Mason for taking the time to sort out a logo. I would stick my hand up for the 2nd one, although could the Canary please have an eye (I know, I know, everyone is a critic)

They are great photos and it''s fantastic that PUPanon has been so generous once again.

I also prefer the second one (and like Crabby I feel the canary needs an eye!) Both are fab designs by Mason 47.

🐥

Nutty, will send you my tenner by post!

Count me in Nutty, I''ll wing you some funny money in the post.I''m going against the tide and will say I prefer the first logo but happy to adopt either of the fine designs!Apples

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]They are great photos and it''s fantastic that PUPanon has been so generous once again.

I also prefer the second one (and like Crabby I feel the canary needs an eye!) Both are fab designs by Mason 47.

🐥

Nutty, will send you my tenner by post![/quote]Lovely photos, a joy to behold.  I too like the second logo but would like an eye! Have added one to see what it might be like....

Second one for me a la LDC with the eye.

Well done all once again.

Wasn''t too sure which was the first home match Swindon or Sunderland, so I''ve paid by paypal - it may be from Martin James and not SwindonCanary !   Keep up the good work Ed.

I like the second one but with an eye also. Thanks PUP Anon and Nutty i will give you cash at the NCFSC gig on 13th.

I like the top one the smaller one and will give you my £10 next Tues at our volunteers meeting Eddie but remind me please lol

Thank you once again to the anonymous benefactor, a great gesture. Like the top one, but they are both very good, the eye is good! Hoping to be at forum on 13th so will give you my tenner then, Eddie. August can''t come quick enough. So much to look forward to.

Great gesture from pupanon, it''s appreciated by everyone who''s involved with the pups. I prefer the top one and I''ll give you the money on the 13th Eddie.

Also meant to say thanks to pupanon for their generosity, a very kind gesture to help our wonderful pups and csf team.

Roll on August

Fantastic news, thanks go pupanon for continuing this great gesture and of course the irrepressible Eddie aka Nutty! for managing it so well on a weekly basis, huge commitment.

Tenner on its way!

Massive thanks to Nutty for continuing to do this and to our wonderful anonymous sponsor.  It''s a great, great thread, which has become an awesome community doing good for a truly brilliant cause. [Y]I vote for the first logo.Go PUPS!!![:D][Y]

Back in the game - £10 sent!!Well done Eddie!!! (and all PUPS)

Amazing generosity from PupAnon once again, our Ray would have been so proud of both him/her and also Eddie for his dedication and hard work keeping this thread going (and improving year on year). For all it''s critics, the PinkUn message board offers something unique, something I''ve never seen on any other club''s forums, and just shows what can be achieved when Norwich City fans come together.Well done all of you. [Y]

[quote user="NWC"]Back in the game - £10 sent!!Well done Eddie!!! (and all PUPS)[/quote]
Received with thanks Marcus.
Great to have you back in the game. Top PUP with a mention on both halves of Ray''s signature. What a team we are going to have again this season!

Many thanks to nutty for keeping this going and to our benefactor for their contribution. I would urge anyone who hasn''t do so to try to get along to see our CSF DS team in action. It will melt the sternest heart. As to the logos, I still do prefer the second.

[quote user="Platonic"]Nutty/Eddie

Is your address the same as last season? If so, I''ll shove my tenner in the post.[/quote]
It is the same buddy thank you. Not quite got enough ASBOs to be moved on. Yet.....
[;)]

For the sixth time in the last seven years Kathy has told us we can bogof again. As a special offer exclusively to any PUPs taking part in the Canary Challenge we get can buy one get one free with our entries. What that means is that if we pay £3 for a normal entry we can have a totally free entry under our PUPs name. But the good bit is that any winnings on the free PUPs entry will be paid into our presentation pot. I hope I''ve got that right. If not Kathy will be along to set the record straight. Anyway the Canary Challenge can be found on the Trust''s web site hopefully by clicking the following link : -
Thanks Kathy and the Trust for doing this again.

Thanks Eddie, its always a pleasure to work with the PUPs. Nothing would please me more than seeing one of us win the money for the pot. It can be done - PUP Til101 did it several years back and PUP Chelle City came mightily close last season.

If you''ve not done it before all you need to do is go to the website and do your own entry then let me have your PUPs entry using your PUPs name either by email kblake@crowshall.co.uk , Facebook, Twitter, on here or in person. I will be at the NCFSC forum on July 13th.

You cant do your PUPs entry on the website because there is no option not to pay.

Last season we had 23 PUPs which was a record. Lets see if we can beat that this time around. The more PUPs enter the greater chances of one of us winning some money for the CSF.

All of the entry money received goes towards buying shares in our beloved football club on behalf of fans.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks in anticipation and good luck!

And Kathy also regularly publishes a seperate table showing who''s top between us PUPs so even if we dont make the prizes we still have a PUPs champion. This was how we finished last season. Chelle was 7th overall so just missed out on adding to our presentation pot. But was yet another PUPs winner for the girls, [:)]
PUP CHELLE CITY 322
PUP LESSINGHAM 279
PUP DIANE 275
PUP ZLF 263
PUP HISSING SID 262
PUP GAZZA 240
PUP MANDIE MOO 240
PUP GREGT 221
PUP ANGRY 212
PUP WOOSTER 202
PUP GRAHAM 200
PUP BEAUSEANT 188
PUP MORTY 188
PUP MMMK 182
PUP KATHY 180
PUP LEEDS 171
PUP NUTTY 165
PUP SWINDON 162
PUP DUNCAN 155
PUP APPLES 137
PUP DDD 97
PUP DIESEL 90
PUP TWIDIO 57

Thanks once again Eddie and PUPanon - can''t wait to be involved again next season! Eddie, I''ll hopefully be able to meet you in person on Thursday night and give you my £10 then.As for the logos, I definitely prefer the first one - much cleaner and simpler.Kathy - I have entered the Canary Challenge for the first time, will send you a PM with my free entry.