Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

farke off

I''m sure there was an equivalent of "iron" Stan at Huddersfield who came up with similar complaints when Wagner was appointed.

I don''t remember anyone suggesting Farke when it was Monk, Wagner, Carvalho, or Rosler. Let''s be honest and say nobody wanted this bloke until yesterday.

We all hope this will be a brilliant appointment, but it is a huge gamble.

Repeat. After. Me.

Every manager ever appointed is a gamble. Look at our recent history- Alex Neil who had no real track record was mote successful that Glenn Roeder with two Premier League jobs on his cv. Paul Lambert had never managed above League One level yet was far more successful than any more experienced manager would have been.

[quote user="Since 1980"]iron stan can''t think of anyone better than Daniel Farke.[/quote]
Yep still waiting on his inspired choice, guy is nothing more than a troll.

It''s a school night, Iron_Stan was probably tucked-in at 8pm sharp.

The bottom line is that NCFC has gone stale.

Big signings have proved futile...the players appear unfit ( hence the numerous late goals conceded).....the youngsters have been given fleeting opportunity......Tettey (can''t make a ten yard pass) has been virtually a shoe-in.....the defence has been non-existent....etc,etc....

A foreign coach should shake things up significantly

There will be no favourites, everyone starts afresh. The players will have to buy into a new philosophy or naff off. It would appear that he knows how to organise a defensive unit. If that is the case, then he couldn''t be arriving at a more relevant time.

Anyone know if he speaks English?

Presumably have to appoint him before Brexit as there are plenty of English coaches equally qualified to do the job?

When do you think "Brexit" is going to happen??? Article 50 was invoked at the end of March this year, so we are unlikely to leave the EU until March 2019 at the earliest. In practice, it will be so complicated, transitional arrangements will mean it will stretch out for years.

[quote user="FCC"]I don''t remember anyone suggesting Farke when it was Monk, Wagner, Carvalho, or Rosler. Let''s be honest and say nobody wanted this bloke until yesterday.[/quote]lets be honest and say no one had even heard of him

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="FCC"]I don''t remember anyone suggesting Farke when it was Monk, Wagner, Carvalho, or Rosler. Let''s be honest and say nobody wanted this bloke until yesterday.[/quote]lets be honest and say no one had even heard of him[/quote]Stuart Webber obviously had heard of him and he''s the one making the decision.

Surely every point that you have made can be pretty much made for any new head coach that is appointed. Plenty of mangers/head coaches with less, equal or more experience have been appointed at others clubs and have either failed, done not nothing of merit or have been a success. We have absolutely no guarantee that any manger/head coach that comes here will do any of the three things mentioned previously.....its just how football is.....no guarantee of anything. I think this is where you have to trust in the people that are in the know, give them adequate time and then criticise if it doesn''t work well, anything else at this time is just unjustified moaning in my books.       

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="FCC"]I don''t remember anyone suggesting Farke when it was Monk, Wagner, Carvalho, or Rosler. Let''s be honest and say nobody wanted this bloke until yesterday.[/quote]lets be honest and say no one had even heard of him[/quote]
Still waiting to hear your suggestion.

iron_stan I''m starting to think supporting a football team isn''t for oyu. You work yourself up into a lather when something lsightly disagreeable happens (not that Farke is disagreeable at all, I''m very excited by the appointment). You must have a hard time navigating real life.

Roslers Fleetwood started well. Not enough of a yes man for Webber?

Congratulations for the most cretinous string ever. Utter cobblers. For some sad creatures the only pleasure in life is to have a whinge and a moan. This is a monstrously tough league with many contenders a good number of whom have resources that outmatch our own. The strategy with Farke and Webber is absolutely right.

[quote user="Bonzo"]Congratulations for the most cretinous string ever. Utter cobblers. For some sad creatures the only pleasure in life is to have a whinge and a moan. This is a monstrously tough league with many contenders a good number of whom have resources that outmatch our own. The strategy with Farke and Webber is absolutely right.[/quote]

Wouldn''t need to implement a sell to buy strategy if the club could generate money without selling its best players just to pay the wages

Maybe it''s probably best to bump this thread at the end of the season if it all goes tits up, not after 17 games. Dopey Binboy.

[quote user="iron_stan"]now wheres that thread where all the dumb clappers thought the german amateur was going to get us into the play offs[/quote]

If you had half the conviction you think you do, you''d have bumped this thread during our 9 game unbeaten run and reiterated your point.
You pathetic whinging binner.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="iron_stan"]now wheres that thread where all the dumb clappers thought the german amateur was going to get us into the play offs[/quote]

If you had half the conviction you think you do, you''d have bumped this thread during our 9 game unbeaten run and reiterated your point.
You pathetic whinging binner.
[/quote]

"Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye"

[quote user="Herman"]Maybe it''s probably best to bump this thread at the end of the season if it all goes tits up, not after 17 games. Dopey Binboy.[/quote]getting better by the game isnt it

Delia out

[quote user="Herman"] Did you win tonight?[/quote]im guessing you gave farke, webber and delia a standing ovation at every throw in