Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

farke off

The dark days are back aren''t they? I wonder how long we will cling onto this one for?

Farke has no excuses, constantly losing to weak teams, not scoring goals.

The tragic lack of strikers at the club hasn''t helped him however.

We need to spend big on a proven striker in Feb, over the odds obviously, but it is as simple as that if we want to start scoring goals again.

[quote user="Herman"] I''m guessing you only turned up because City lost.[/quote]Well he could hardly turn up when we win because we don''t

[quote user="Herman"] I''m guessing you only turned up because City lost.[/quote]noive watched the board hold on to this club for years and never invest enough when we are up to establish us as a premier league regularand the crazy witch just doesnt have the money to compete even at this level any more, she needs to fuck off, farke is the/was the cheap option, as several others have been, we will swim around in mid table/bottom half and possibly league one until she sells to some of that oh so nasty foreign moneybudget club = budget footballcould see it coming a mile offcheck the datesx

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]The dark days are back aren''t they? I wonder how long we will cling onto this one for?

We need to spend big on a proven striker in Feb, over the odds obviously, but it is as simple as that if we want to start scoring goals again.[/quote]I don''t agree it''s that simple.  We could have Ronaldo and Kane up front and we still wouldn''t score many.  Or conversely, as Hucks has just said tonight, put Oliveira in Wolves'' team and he would score more goals. We are just not creating the chances.  The build-up play is far too slow and predictable, undynamic and lacklustre.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]The dark days are back aren''t they? I wonder how long we will cling onto this one for?

We need to spend big on a proven striker in Feb, over the odds obviously, but it is as simple as that if we want to start scoring goals again.[/quote]I don''t agree it''s that simple.  We could have Ronaldo and Kane up front and we still wouldn''t score many.  Or conversely, as Hucks has just said tonight, put Oliveira in Wolves'' team and he would score more goals. We are just not creating the chances.  The build-up play is far too slow and predictable, undynamic and lacklustre.[/quote]

So you''re happy having Oliveira and Cam as our only two proven strikers? Would you not prefer to have at least one more?

Yes, I agree the creativity is lacking also, but we are short of proven goal scorers. In fact with Oliveira, we have only one.