Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

farke off

done nothing of any note, little managerial experience, low level player, no english league experience

cheap option

If you''re against it, it''s probably the right appointment. Keep up the good work, Webber.

[quote user="iron_stan"]done nothing of any note, little managerial experience, low level player, no english league experience

cheap option[/quote]Who should we have gone for then, brainbox?#clubsajoke #foomun

Exactly.

I suggest the OP posts on TWTD with his negativity as it''ll be more suited.

They are working themselves up into yet another Norwich obsessed frenzy on there with thread after thread about this appointment.

There''s even a poll ... believe (perhaps we had better have one as to whether McCarthy should be sacked or not ..... fat chance ... of both that is.)

There are a few rational postings which are somewhat in praise of the move but most are desperately seeking out any possible negative (magnifying glasses in hand) that they think they can find.

"Do we envy NCFC with this appointment?" Currently 3-1 negative. Well they would say that wouldn''t they?

It seems that the grapes continue to grow sour in deepest Suffolk.

Of course there has to be reservations, we are not Manchester United and an Abramovich doesn''t fund us. Baring any Chinese money at Carrow Road, who can deny that this is a bold, exciting, intelligent move which seems more likely to come off than not.

Canary fans can look forward to the future.

On the other hand another season of potlessness and MCathyism seems to be rendering the majority of binners senseless.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"] who can deny that this is a bold, exciting, intelligent move which seems more likely to come off than not. .[/quote]

lol. in a season where we are rebuilding a depleted squad with a reduced budget we are appointing a manager with no experience of english football and no managerial achievements and you think thats going to end well?instead of throwing insults around why dont you give a rational counter argument that explains why we should all share this belief that he is the next messiah, because there is absolutely nothing to back it up other than ''yeh but hes from that there dortmun boyo they be good thars where thart klopp fella come frarrm innit''

1. No insults there fella. My you are thin skinned tossing out the negatives and not liking being picked up for the fact.

2. We have not appointed a "manager" as you say, but a coach (and who already seems to be sought after in his homeland, even by his current club who are reported to regret his impending loss.)

3. The whole appointment has to be seen in the context of the new approach whereby we have a fairly experienced and hitherto successful Director of Football as part of the package.

Seems you haven''t picked up on this as yet.

4. Who on earth said anything about a "next messiah?" What a silly remark.

Is that a rational enough counter argument for you?

P.S. Can you please translate your last paragraph your keyboard seems to have become slightly erratic.

again youve argued nothing that backs this up as a good appointment other than his former employer will be sad to see him go

I-S "youve argued nothing etc."

Read it again.

I''ll refrain from insults as you seem a bit thin skinned, but that response takes the biscuit.

Suffice to say that everybody will have noticed that you still seem to think we are appointing a "manager."

Add to that your silly and very second hand thread title and that same everybody can probably draw their own conclusions as to the validity or otherwise of your opinions.

[quote user="iron_stan"]again youve argued nothing that backs this up as a good appointment other than his former employer will be sad to see him go[/quote]Stan, are you in the same care home as Highland and do you share the same tablet (s)?

iron_stan wrote the following post at 2017-05-23 3:41 PM:

done nothing of any note, little managerial experience, low level player, no english league experience

cheap option

What an absolutely ridiculous and appalling post. And fortunately I''m not the only one who thinks so! Arrogance personified.

Are you really sure you want to support NCFC.

[quote user="iron_stan"]done nothing of any note, little managerial experience, low level player, no english league experience

cheap option[/quote]
What would be your choice then stan?

Theres no arrogance in my statement, its fact. And still none of you have given anything that resembles a fact based counter argument that suggests hes got the ability to do a good job.Some people on here are hilarious, they could have announced Katie Hopkins as the new gaffer and you would somehow try and justify it as a good choice "she might avv potential though buh"

[quote user="iron_stan"]Theres no arrogance in my statement, its fact. And still none of you have given anything that resembles a fact based counter argument that suggests hes got the ability to do a good job.Some people on here are hilarious, they could have announced Katie Hopkins as the new gaffer and you would somehow try and justify it as a good choice "she might avv potential though buh" [/quote]

And still you haven''t managed to suggest a better reasonable alternative.

Well, Dortmund want(ed) to keep him, which is a positive sign.

On top of that, Leverkusen were also interested in him. His limited record is also good.

But I suppose anything which enables you to be all "Me Stan, Me Angry" is worth utilising, so knock yourself out.

Literally, please.

I think scepticism is justified. All this time to look and all Webber can come up with is a reserve manager with very little experience.
If Webber dropped his obsession with Germans then maybe we could get someone who is better qualified.

[quote user="Len"]
I think scepticism is justified. All this time to look and all Webber can come up with is a reserve manager with very little experience.
If Webber dropped his obsession with Germans then maybe we could get someone who is better qualified.
[/quote]
Such as?

nothing in this thread posted by me is angry in the slightest

im sorry, i apologise, after your compelling arguments im now totally sure the zero experience of english football, no managerial first team experience, vanarama equivalent playing experience nobody hired from dortmunds under 23s will be a huge success at a club thats cleaned out the bulk of its senior players and will do a great job rebuilding the team and get us promoted this season. Honest

Maybe Webber isn''t ''obsessed'' with Germans but instead looked at who was available and decided he was the best option irrespective of nationality?

Just a thought.

[quote user="iron_stan"]nothing in this thread posted by me is angry in the slightest

im sorry, i apologise, after your compelling arguments im now totally sure the zero experience of english football, no managerial first team experience, vanarama equivalent playing experience nobody hired from dortmunds under 23s will be a huge success at a club thats cleaned out the bulk of its senior players and will do a great job rebuilding the team and get us promoted this season. Honest[/quote]
Still waiting to hear your credible suggestion for head coach.

"And still none of you have given anything that resembles a fact based counter argument that suggests hes got the ability to do a good job."

Yours wasn''t an argument to counter, more a negative and ill-informed rant.

Besides, there have been quite a few points put forward in response to it that suggest he has the ability to do a good job .... not so much as "manager" though, more as a coach.

Get it!

Dur.

the only point anyones put forward is that his employer will be said to see him go and that he MIGHT have been in with a shout for a job with leverkusen which is all just paper talk!!!``hes done nothing, nada, zilch, zero, at this level and has no experience or anything that suggests he understands what the championship is about

[quote user="iron_stan"]Theres no arrogance in my statement, its fact.[/quote]"Done nothing of note" is your opinion, not fact.[quote user="iron_stan"]And still none of you have given anything that resembles a fact based counter argument that suggests hes got the ability to do a good job.[/quote]Yes they have, you''ve just ignored it. There''s been plenty said about the historical and current tactical ideas permeating Borussia Dortmund, and how their strategies for youth coaching and tactical excellence are among the best in the world.[quote user="iron_stan"]Some people on here are hilarious, they could have announced Katie Hopkins as the new gaffer and you would somehow try and justify it as a good choice[/quote]And they could have appointed Guardiola as they new manager and some people on here would somehow try and justify it as a bad choice.

Even some of the more enlightened binners can provide a fact based counter argument that belies Stan''s credibility:-

"Any managerial appointment is a punt though and it you''re going to take a punt, looking at managers like this is a great place to start. The infrastructure and system that these German youth coaches work to and within have nurtured some of the best global talent on a consistent basis for years. Unlike in Britain, they''re not afraid to play kids as they''ve been schooled and drilled into a style coherent across the whole club.

No doubt t this is a gamble as the Championship is a very different beast but its definitely one worth taking. Scum fans must be as excited as they are apprehensive - how do we all feel this coming pre-season?"

From TWTD (which is a good read today .. grapes sour etc.)

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="iron_stan"]And still none of you have given anything that resembles a fact based counter argument that suggests hes got the ability to do a good job.[/quote]Yes they have, you''ve just ignored it. There''s been plenty said about the historical and current tactical ideas permeating Borussia Dortmund, and how their strategies for youth coaching and tactical excellence are among the best in the world.

[/quote]but norwich are are not dortmund! and dont have the players, or squad, or current talent nor the money to buy players to be them! in the same way man city cant play like barcelona or bayern munich! and they even have the man in charge who defined their modern style!!! we are getting dortmunds u23 coach who hasnt even been at that club very long

[quote user="iron_stan"]but norwich are are not dortmund! and dont have the players, or squad, or current talent nor the money to buy players to be them! in the same way man city cant play like barcelona or bayern munich! and they even have the man in charge who defined their modern style!!! we are getting dortmunds u23 coach who hasnt even been at that club very long [/quote]

So who would be your choice?

Stan, the only reason you started this post is so that you could grab the Farke Off headline before any one else could use it. Unfortunately it''s been done to death a thousand times already.

Never mind I sure we can find a piece of candy for you for your effort. And if we can''t find a piece of candy, we''ll find a piece of cindy.

Should keep you quiet for a while.

You deserve every insult you get Stan, every post from you is a criticism, a moan or a rant. You are incapable of any positive thoughts, you are a miserable little creature.

I doubt your knowledge of football in general is great enough to understand that for us to be potentially getting someone who was seen as a future head coach at Dortmund is an amazing appointment for us.

But feel free to continue to display your total ignorance for all to see. 👍