Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Happy Ed Balls Day!

He was a balls up as a politician in a balls up party, he''s a balls up as a football club chairman and a balls up as a dancer. His greatest contribution to the club has been to give Neil a £2 million compensation for the sack clause in his contract at the start of a season in which we sack him. What a balls up!!

The National Trust are celebrating Ed Balls day. Have a day in a historic house looking for Balls.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]He was a balls up as a politician in a balls up party, he''s a balls up as a football club chairman and a balls up as a dancer. His greatest contribution to the club has been to give Neil a £2 million compensation for the sack clause in his contract at the start of a season in which we sack him. What a balls up!![/quote]

A great man and doesn''t he assist students at Harvard or something?

One of yours then Crafty although he seems to have got further than a shite comprehensive in the Wirral, eh Foggy?

Duncan

"One of yours then Crafty although he seems to have got further than a *** comprehensive in the Wirral, eh Foggy? "

What''s this all about Duncan?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]He was a balls up as a politician in a balls up party, he''s a balls up as a football club chairman and a balls up as a dancer. His greatest contribution to the club has been to give Neil a £2 million compensation for the sack clause in his contract at the start of a season in which we sack him. What a balls up!![/quote]

One of yours then Crafty although he seems to have got further than a shite comprehensive in the Wirral, eh Foggy?[/quote]

People are actually paying their hard-earned to go and see him. It must be galling for you to see that he is actually popular.

dwards wrote the following post at 28/04/2017 6:05 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:
He was a balls up as a politician in a balls up party, he''s a balls up as a football club chairman and a balls up as a dancer. His greatest contribution to the club has been to give Neil a £2 million compensation for the sack clause in his contract at the start of a season in which we sack him. What a balls up!!

One of yours then Crafty although he seems to have got further than a *** comprehensive in the Wirral, eh Foggy?

Most definitely not one of mine, Jobsworth. As for a *** comprehensive in the Wirral you are wrong, no surprise there, that I have ever been associated with such an establishment.

As for getting further I suppose it depends on your idea of progress. As an impoverished pensioner I am happy with my Caribbean cruise holiday this year and my holidays to come next year in the USA, looking for the northern lights in the Arctic Circle, the tour of India followed by a western Mediterranean cruise a month later. Could only afford the Caribbean cruise and family get together in Kent this year as having the kitchen and dining room made into open plan with new kitchen units and gas boiler together with new wood flooring and skirting boards throughout the house left little change from the 25 grand budgeted. Still I''m sure you are doing much better than me but don''t gloat as I''d much rather be me than you.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]dwards wrote the following post at 28/04/2017 6:05 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

One of yours then Crafty although he seems to have got further than a *** comprehensive in the Wirral, eh Foggy?

Most definitely not one of mine, Jobsworth. As for a *** comprehensive in the Wirral you are wrong, no surprise there, that I have ever been associated with such an establishment.

As for getting further I suppose it depends on your idea of progress. As an impoverished pensioner I am happy with my Caribbean cruise holiday this year and my holidays to come next year in the USA, looking for the northern lights in the Arctic Circle, the tour of India followed by a western Mediterranean cruise a month later. Could only afford the Caribbean cruise and family get together in Kent this year as having the kitchen and dining room made into open plan with new kitchen units and gas boiler together with new wood flooring and skirting boards throughout the house left little change from the 25 grand budgeted. Still I''m sure you are doing much better than me but don''t gloat as I''d much rather be me than you.[/quote]

😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

Truly hilarious.

"Oim considerably richer than yow...."

😂😂😂

By the look of things that 25 grand budget will be blown on those holidays alone Crafty before the house makeover unless of course of are going alone ?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]As an impoverished pensioner I am happy with my Caribbean cruise holiday this year and my holidays to come next year in the USA, looking for the northern lights in the Arctic Circle, the tour of India followed by a western Mediterranean cruise a month later. Could only afford the Caribbean cruise and family get together in Kent this year as having the kitchen and dining room made into open plan with new kitchen units and gas boiler together with new wood flooring and skirting boards throughout the house left little change from the 25 grand budgeted. Still I''m sure you are doing much better than me but don''t gloat as I''d much rather be me than you.[/quote]

People who judge the success of their life by the amount they can spend on holiday, or on their house or on anything else for that matter, seem to me to be totally missing the point.  It''s what you give to life that matters, not what you give to yourself.

"People who judge the success of their life by the amount they can spend on holiday, or on their house or on anything else for that matter, seem to me to be totally missing the point.

It''s what you give to life that matters, not what you give to yourself."

So it''s one or the other then.

I can assure you it''s possible to do both.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

So it''s one or the other then.

I can assure you it''s possible to do both.[/quote]

I didn''t say it wasn''t possible to do both, only that what matters is what you give, not what you''ve got.

It''s all rather sad and predictable that a joyous day like ''Ed Balls Day'' get hijacked by people with petty politics and even more petty spats.You should follow our Chairman on twitter and then you would see the right way to celebrate the great day.Sadly we''ve got over 360 more days until the next one.

If Mr Balls was such a supreme being & Demi-God and those on here who promote his unquestionable intellect, sound judgement, ace dancing ability and decry the ignorant imbeciles who don''t think Ed''s up to it. Wahay then on come the NCFC board & club apologist''s who continually shout "No you negative Nancy''s don''t diss our luvverly Ed - coz he''s really a jolly decent fellow and does Harvard an'' stuff an'' speaks really well an'' stuff and is admired almost everywhere in the whole universe for being a really top bloke!".......

Erm , why then, isn''t he still a serious hard hitting heavyweight politician and just why did he lose his ''safe'' seat?.....Perhaps the ignorant voting public are just so out of touch that they are fools for failing our illustrious ED and will eventually end up regretting it?

Anyway, at least our Majority shareholder''s ''Delia no Deals an'' hubby Mickey Wynn win'' supported Ed''s campaign and backed him to the political hilt......Ho hum......

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]He was a balls up as a politician in a balls up party, he''s a balls up as a football club chairman and a balls up as a dancer. His greatest contribution to the club has been to give Neil a £2 million compensation for the sack clause in his contract at the start of a season in which we sack him. What a balls up!![/quote]

One of yours then Crafty although he seems to have got further than a shite comprehensive in the Wirral, eh Foggy?[/quote]

People are actually paying their hard-earned to go and see him. It must be galling for you to see that he is actually popular.

[/quote]Those people likely know nothing about him other than ''Strictly''.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]He was a balls up as a politician in a balls up party, he''s a balls up as a football club chairman and a balls up as a dancer. His greatest contribution to the club has been to give Neil a £2 million compensation for the sack clause in his contract at the start of a season in which we sack him. What a balls up!![/quote]
I''ve asked this before. Was that 2m clause in the club''s favour of Alex Neil''s?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]

As an impoverished pensioner I am happy with my Caribbean cruise holiday this year and my holidays to come next year in the USA, looking for the northern lights in the Arctic Circle, the tour of India followed by a western Mediterranean cruise a month later. Could only afford the Caribbean cruise and family get together in Kent this year as having the kitchen and dining room made into open plan with new kitchen units and gas boiler together with new wood flooring and skirting boards throughout the house left little change from the 25 grand budgeted. Still I''m sure you are doing much better than me but don''t gloat as I''d much rather be me than you.[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCyYuLQ7_Ws

It''s here again.[Y] Hopefully the weather doesn''t put a dampener on any celebrations.