Sign in to follow this  
he

Players

Which of the current players in the team would say has really given his all this season?

I think there are many underarchievers in this squad. A big big clear out is needed as well as the manager.

Howson, Pinto, Jerome.Wes as usual has mixed a lot of good games with some poor ones but that is Wes, wouldn''t fault his effort so he''s included.Jacob also gets in - he hasn''t been consistent but I think that''s normal for his age and experience. He''s still had a good season.Olsson up until his transfer, Oliveira maybe - shame about Rotherham though which really cost us.Controversial perhaps but if the criteria is simply who has given their all then Russ probably gets in as well but after that I''m struggling, far easier to pick out those who haven''t.

Given their all? Every appearance

Just pinto. Maybe.

Jerome gets close.

The rest play if they want, but not if the others play rough.

Clear them out with the manager.

You can watch a player if he really wants to win or not. To many players in this team don''t hate enough to lose. Just watch their body language! Lot of quitters out there! Roy Keane would never just put his head down like that. He would go menthal and do something about it at once!

And maybe some of the players don''t want enough to get promoted to Premier League because they have showed before that they are not good enough to play regularely in the Premier League so they better stay in mediocrity in the Championship so they don''t get sold as they know they never get better paid other places as I have a feeling that a lot of the players are very over paid.

Zipper hits the nail on the head there . It really is only those two who achieve . The others for various reasons do not . But it''s the ones who don''t seem to care that are doing the damage , a bad game here and there is normal at any level .

Jonny Howson who has given his all for 5 seasons should have been playing with players and manager with better attitude.

Yup. Howson''s. Would not have difficulty getting a move. He''s stayed loyal to us but it will be interesting to see if that continues this summer.