Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Can the club sink any lower

As a supporter of Norwich City of many years standing, a now mostly sitting, I have come to the conclusion that enough is enough.I can''t go on, I can''t go on no more, enough is enough, I want him out, I want him out that door now.So, go on now, go, walk out the door. You should have changed that stupid jock. I''ll make some crumble then I think I''d lay down and cry. So as you''ve got to go you had better go now. So Delia tell me just what you intend to do now, Delia'' you got to let me know should he stay or should he go?

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]More comedy gold city 1st ☝[/quote]

how kind mr dim fartyar segiven how everyone else seems to be making a song and dance about things I thought I would join inso far I''ve managed the song bitbut as the pub beckons I shall have to leave the dance until afterwardsor notwho knows

Technically yes, if the river Yare burst its banks it is likely the club could sink lower

[quote user="AJ"]Technically yes, if the river Yare burst its banks it is likely the club could sink lower[/quote]perhaps it''s needs our support  "we love you Yare, Yare. Yare...... "

(with apologies to mr dim smartyar se)