Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

It is time to get the pitchforks and torches out on Saturday

The fans have spoken it is clear Neil is finished

It''s now or never to get rid of him and the incompetent stowmarket 2

It is incumbent upon all Canary fans on Saturday to make sure there is a mega poisonous atmosphere so the owners get the message that after 2 completely unacceptable seasons they have to pay the price of their failure

Don''t fall for the players are to blame this is Neils squad

I agree that we''re now only one bad home defeat away from the shackles off and the dam bursting towards sustained "Neil Out" chants.....I just don''t see that happening during/after a home win.

Whether Blackburn are a good enough team to come here and trigger that would be debatable

Not really two. I count one pitchfork for the owners and one torch for the manager.

This board is full of hot air about what people say they are going to do.

really ?the cry is more usual that the fans don''t deserve what they have had given themthrowing a hissy fit just because the club doesn''t meet your absurd expectations is hardly going to put us in the Champions League

Oh and I''m in the Gulf of Mexico, so won''t be at the game, can someone proxy boo for me please?

Well Morty aren''t you fed up? Don''t you think that no one''s more important for a football club than its supporters? If the board just turn a blind eye again...that would be very disrespectful of the fans...in that case I feel we need to turn on them for not listening to us!

Neil should be sacked...he didn''t get his team up for a crucial game...which shows he isn''t up to managing Ncfc

Lord Horn (again)  Well should be easy enough to get into the ground with a pitchfork and a torch as no one ever seems to have problems getting in with flares! (not the trousers)Can''t say there were many of those at the U23 game the other night, or at Wembley in 2015nor were they there at the binner gameperhaps they''ll show up at the U23 semi final against Sunderland... so they can protest about how everything is going wrong at the club

Oh and I don''t believe in pitchforks or torches...but accepting the mediocrity is not in my dictionary. Because that''s what it is what this overpaid bunch are serving us

I think you overestimate your importance rob. The board have already shown they are strong enough not to instantly react to a bit of fan disquiet.

They will make the change when they think the time is right, and hopefully it will be one for the better.

Too many of you spend too much time worrying about things you really have little influence over.

Lord Horn (again) Well should be easy enough to get into the ground with a pitchfork and a torch as no one ever seems to have problems getting in with flares! (not the trousers)

Can''t say there were many of those at the U23 game the other night, or at Wembley in 2015

nor were they there at the binner game

perhaps they''ll show up at the U23 semi final against Sunderland... so they can protest about how everything is going wrong at the club

Nope ,, definitely a flare at the Binner game ,, showed yourself up there to being a plastic flasher.

Morty

Oh and I''m in the Gulf of Mexico, so won''t be at the game, can someone proxy boo for me please?

0h! Or should I say Doh! That conjured up the image of Morty tapping away on his computer keyboard instead of keeping his eyes on the Guages , Homer Simpsonesque !

Tell us it''s not so Morty ! 😳

👬

Perhaps we should just sit silently instead of singing ''on the ball city'' before kick off. Would send a clear message to the BOD.

[quote user="morty"]I think you overestimate your importance rob. The board have already shown they are strong enough not to instantly react to a bit of fan disquiet.

They will make the change when they think the time is right, and hopefully it will be one for the better.

Too many of you spend too much time worrying about things you really have little influence over.[/quote]

you underestimate fan power.

Neil is incredibly fortunate that there has been little protests and calling for his head at home games so far, in the main because our home form is good...and those of course are the games that the vast majority of fans see.

Its the people who have seen us away from home who have seen the full horror of what''s been going on this season.

Now that many seem to believe that promotion is gone, a few may well vent their anger now.

I''ve never seen any manager (or chairman) survive at this club once the crowd really turns and makes their displeasure known before and after games.

occasionally it may have taken a sustained amount of time i.e Worthington.....others have been more swift , Roeder / Hughton.

In Hughton''s case it was after ONE home game vs WBA....

Well I hope you finally find some courage and do all the things you''ve been saying you''re going to do for weeks. Instead of just sitting on those podgy dannys and reinventing yourselves on here. I have the courage of my convictions. I probably have some spare if anyone needs some.

I realise that I have not the influence...but if I were amongst 20.000 others who would voice their discontent I would have some influence. It''s like that everywhere...I don''t understand that people are just willing to sit back and accept...and pay up! That''s the problem at ncfc not enough of a fan Base that really creates influence like that

Its fine Barclay, its been a quiet night as the weather has been bad. No Deepwater Horizon in the making here ;)

I think maybe we should just clap solidly for 90 minutes. Nephew Tom would get so exited he would probably wet his pants

[quote user="JF"]I think maybe we should just clap solidly for 90 minutes. Nephew Tom would get so exited he would probably wet his pants[/quote]
You may as well for what else you do JF.

Thanks sugar tits 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]....yes, U23 games are a universally recognised platform to voice frustrations at the running/management of the club[/quote]or a recognition that not all is as bad as you whiners keep telling us it isnow enlighten us allwhat will your self pitying bleats achieve ?do you not think pretty everyone at the club from char lady to chairman is not aware of how things are with the senior teamdo you not think it might be a bit better if you rallied behind the club instead, which might helpnot stamping your little foot because the nasty world of the grown ups is soo-oo unfair

Flasher Gordon wrote the following post at 05/03/2017 11:47 AM:

GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary wrote:

....yes, U23 games are a universally recognised platform to voice frustrations at the running/management of the club

or a recognition that not all is as bad as you whiners keep telling us it is

now enlighten us all

what will your self pitying bleats achieve ?

do you not think pretty everyone at the club from char lady to chairman is not aware of how things are with the senior team

do you not think it might be a bit better if you rallied behind the club instead, which might help

not stamping your little foot because the nasty world of the grown ups is soo-oo unfair

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

How can anybody with half a brain be on the side of Smith and fatso sitting in their special seats like a couple of grinning apes gradually running our club down whilst being in total control?

What has happened to the NCFC I have loved all my life?

To say nothing of the clueless Scottish imp.