Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Huge well done to you

Who are going to Bristol tomorrow. A long way to go on a school night to see another capitulation

You really are super fans, I do most games but have had the stuffing knocked out of me after Saturday

I can''t even face the beam back

Clean sheet??! That''s optimistic.

Last two matches we have had 6 shots against us, 6 goals!!

9 shots on target against us in the last 3 games, 8 goals conceded - its seems they are all just pinging in. Not sure that there are many than Ruddy could have been expected to save though.

Without the defensive concentrating and they and the central midfield pair actually competing there is no chance of us keeping a clean sheet. They have the ability to do, Its easy to see Smith & O''Neill getting in our faces to dominate the middle of the park as our cojones shrivel.

Bottom 4 home record v bottom 6 away record - a draw beckons.

I''m going, Oliver. Tough after Sheff Weds. In my heart of hearts I don''t expect there to be a big reaction sadly, but each game I go to I hold a hope that this game will be the start of the next great spell in Norwich City history, although I think that''s highly unlikely tomorrow. We are at the ultimate low I guess now with a play off place being near impossible to achieve, so if there''s a good reaction I will wonder if it''s because the pressure is finally off - I think that''s what I''m most interested to see really. OTBC

McGovern

Pinto

Bennett

Bassong

Dijks

Godfrey

Mulumbu

Pritchard

Maddison

Wildschut

Oliveira (if possible)

I''d make massive changes where possible, though not all changes have been made because I think players like Howson and Hoolahan are awful (far from it!), just I think it''s time to give as many players the fresh chance to stake their claim whilst refocusing the dropped players. Could pay off...

I''ll be there tomorrow night- not really sure why..

Weirdly I''m seeing it as pressure off so I''m going to enjoy spending the day with my mates and watching City play win lose or draw.

My last away day was Burton so apologies in advance... I''ve only seen 2 away wins all season!

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]I''ll be there tomorrow night- not really sure why..

Weirdly I''m seeing it as pressure off so I''m going to enjoy spending the day with my mates and watching City play win lose or draw.

My last away day was Burton so apologies in advance... I''ve only seen 2 away wins all season![/quote]

You''ve seen 2 away wins, that''s a pretty good record, we''ve only had 4 in total!!

[quote user="Oliver Thorne"]Who are going to Bristol tomorrow. A long way to go on a school night to see another capitulation

You really are super fans, I do most games but have had the stuffing knocked out of me after Saturday

I can''t even face the beam back[/quote]I haven''t had to worry about school nights since the 60''s but you can count me out on this one too....