Sign in to follow this  
tricky974

I think its all over.....

Is the season over as far as promotion is concerned? I think it is after that huge defeat at the weekend and the fact that we cannot win against teams in the top 10, and the point difference between us and Sheff Wed. I really hate to say it and had so many expectations this season but im resigned to the fact that we will be spending another season in the championship we are on the same points as preston ....as preston and Villa who have been terrible this season are only 7 points from us.

The players are not always playing for the manager it seems, a bit like Leicester.

I think its time for a change of personnel.  

it''s never over till it is overso take heart from the likes of Lakeyand hang on in there

a quarter of the season to go and it''s overwell I well remember going to Hillsborough a fair few years back and getting promoted on the last day - and we lost that day as wellconcidentally Weds were then in the last promotion place (no playoffs) and at this stage (games left) we were 4 wins and I draw behind (2 points for a win)I can''t remember the same winging, whining and self pitying bellaching thenbut I can still remember the drive back down the A1, a lovely sunny evening passing coach after coach with scarves flying from the windows oh and having been defeated the Weds fans were on the pitch taunting us as we weren''t going up eitherbut as they say it ain''t over until it''s over... and it weren''t at Shrewsbury

Technically it''s not over but after three quarters of the season we are in the position we deserve to be in and it would take something special that we haven''t seen all season to change that.

So technically it''s not over but realistically it is :)

With the players we have and the wages they are on I think it''s quite reasonable to of had high expectations this season, they haven''t earnt their keep so people being pi.sed is maybe justified.