Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Neil Hits Back!

I will be in a minority of one (and don''t mind that) - but listening to today''s BBC interview, I agreed with everything he said.

AN. An say what he likes, the evidence of strength of team spirit is what we see on the pitch, ain''t there is it Alex.

If it is, why are you hiding it?

[quote user="Alex "]I will be in a minority of one (and don''t mind that) - but listening to today''s BBC interview, I agreed with everything he said.[/quote]Same here, so it''s two

I  hope Bristol put seven past them just maybe then it will dawn on the old farts running this club that they are wrong , Neil is not fit to manage hes so full of shit even he cannot believe what comes out of his mouth , he sums up Scottish football a treat along with all the other useless jocks at the club .

[quote user="Time to go Delia"] I  hope Bristol put seven past them just maybe then it will dawn on the old farts running this club that they are wrong , Neil is not fit to manage hes so full of shit even he cannot believe what comes out of his mouth , he sums up Scottish football a treat along with all the other useless jocks at the club . [/quote]far cough you stupid binner

If we didn''t ''down tools'' as he put it f*ck knows what the score would''ve been if we had!

Very prickly response from AN. Use of several swear words=unprofessional and man definitely under pressure.

Bottom line is we''ve heard it all before, and whatever your ramifications AN, week in week out you fail to deliver on the pitch.

On the pitch is where you''ll silence your critics, but if there isn''t division in the dressing room why the f*ck is no-one playing for you, following your instructions or delivering for you on the pitch?

Somethings definitely wrong if someone like CJ is speaking publicly like this. Clear unrest behind the scenes.

And for Howson to disagree with CJ and say things are fine is disgraceful as he''supposed to be captain and getting the players performing on the pitch.

If only our inept Board can see there are real problems now on and off the pitch

People can all say what they like. The performance on Saturday and an overall away record of W4 D4 L10 tells you all you need to know about the unity and collective heart of the squad.

[quote user="Barclay seats 48and49 the turd"]That''s not exactly a surprise to anybody who has read any of your posts ,, we already know you are a prize tw*t, however ,, you are a pair Little Dick Canary being the other .[/quote]

Cheers for that fatty 😂👍

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]People can all say what they like. The performance on Saturday and an overall away record of W4 D4 L10 tells you all you need to know about the unity and collective heart of the squad.[/quote]

Fair point, Jamie - hard to disagree with that. Wonder what it''ll read after tomorrow night?

heard it all before, its just white noise now and has been for over a year.

what we want to know is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ??????

.....the answer , as it always is, will be to send the same players out, in the same formation, doing the same thing and committing the same errors..

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Please don''t ruin the thread [Y][/quote]

What you talkin bout Willis?