Bennett

Dijks

Pinto

Howson

Maddison

Godfrey

Pritchard

Jerome

Does it matter what team we put out? The inevitable away no show will be the same. I couldn''t care less who he plays , but I can''t see past a home win and surely his last game.

[quote user="sgncfc"]McGovern

Martin

Klose

Bennett

Dijks

Pinto

Howson

Maddison

Godfrey

Pritchard

Jerome[/quote]

This is of course the sort of team that should be playing, we all know that it won''t happen with Neil in charge. Would never surprise me if he plays an unchanged side!

I''ve got tickets for the beamback but not at all sure that I can face going!

How can anyone pick Martin after his horror show yesterday? I''d go with:

McGovern

Pinto

Dijks

Bennett

Godfrey

Howson

Mulumbu

Josh Murphy

Maddison

Hoolahan

Jerome

For the rest of the season let''s experiment and start to bring in some of our fringe players and youngsters. Don''t think they can do much worse.

.................................................Klose..Kloser ...........  Too Klose................... Kloser To A Goal............................. FFS Klose Him Down................If I Klose My Eyes Forever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Too Klose For Comfort..Klose To The Edge.....................................................................................................Klose Call.............................................................Klose To Youuuuuu......................................Klose But No Cigar

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]For the rest of the season let''s experiment and start to bring in some of our fringe players and youngsters. Don''t think they can do much worse. [/quote]Agree with this.Play-Offs are gone so who cares who plays ? May as well bring in some youngsters.With the Robins desperate for points and us being a registered charity it looks like a nailed-on home win anyway....

Can''t understand McGovern appearing in so many of these lineups.

His shot-stopping is fine but his lack of reach makes him cannon fodder in this league. So many goals only required the striker to hit the corners to beat him- Oliveira must look dynamite in training!

I think Godfrey should be given a go, as well as Wildschut and Pritchard. The latter two combine £16mil worth of spending and it''s time to find out if they''re ever going to be worth it.

And finally, as a third-act twist, I''d like to see Lafferty start up front. I love CJ and his all-in effort, but he wastes too much and is so isolated from the rest of the team most of the time. Lafferty is used to feeding on scraps for Nire, so why shouldn''t he get a craich?

JonesPintoBennettKloseDijksJosh MurphyPritchardHowsonHoolahanJacob MurphyJeromeSubsRuddy Martin Oliviera (if fit) Mulumbu wildschut GodfreyWhittakerSeasons petered out. Time to experiment.

Must admit, I think I''d play Bassong over Klose at the moment. And despite Ruddy not kicking the ball into row z yesterday I''d go with this -

Ruddy

Pinto

Martin

Bassong

Dijks

Howson

Mulumbu

Pritchard

Maddison

Wildschut

Jerome

Best I can freshen it up I think. Hoolahan rested, Oliveira to start if back (but won''t be)

--------------------Jones------------------

Pinto --- Bennett --- Godfrey --- Dijks

---------Maddison --- Howson----------

-Ja.Murphy --- Pritchard --- Wildschut-

-----------------Jo.Murphy---------------

Subs - McGovern; Whittaker; Bassong; Tettey; Hoolahan; Cantwell; Jerome.

When has McGovern been that bad? The only really poor performance I remember was against Brighton, where he made an awful mistake for the first goal, something Ruddy never does of course :-( , which destroyed his confidence for the rest of the match. Before that I think his performances had been far more reliable than Ruddy''s.

McGovern
 Pinto  Bassong  Martin  Dijks
Jo.Murphy  Howson  Wildschut
         Pritchard  Maddison
                   Jerome

Ruddy

Pinto godfrey martin dijks

Howson Mulumbu

Josh Maddison Wildschut

Jerome

Mcgovern, klose, efete, tettey, jacob, cantwell, ashley-seal

I agree that we should start to think ahead for next season so I''m going for players who will most likely be here in August;

McGovern

Martin

Bennett

Godfrey

Pinto

Howson

Tettey

Wildschut

Jacob

Josh

Pritchard

Subs: Jones, Klose, Dijks, Mulumbu, Maddison, Hoolahan, Jerome.

Unless we get promoted (yes, I know!), Nat_Canaries, I just can''t see how anyway possible Jonny Howson will be a NCFC player next season. If Leeds go up then I could actually see him rejoining them.

This silly idea that you can put out youngsters to spite the other players shows the mentality of some on here. The championship is a bit of a rough and tumble to say the least, that was why then twom Dutch players were brought in.The season is not over, we have just under a quarter of it left with four supposedly easy teams to play. The players pick upa good wedge so they should be earning that ... right up to the last games.As to players I would speculate that Naismith is one of the players suggested by Jerome. He seems to have a mindset of his own in regard to what needs to be done on the pitch. Much will depend, as AN highlighted, what they see as Bristol''s weaknesses and strengths and therefore how best to exploit one and combat the other.It will be interesting to see how the players respond. We were keeping clean sheets before so how much of the heavy defeats were down to our failings, ore the opposition''s knowledge of how to exploit us ?

Well Benno should be in without doubt, very dissapointing the way he has been overlooked recently, far better option than either Klose or Russ.

Hard to know what team should be put out.  I would - as I''ve been saying for most of the season - go with a defensive formation that means two good lines of four rather than one line of four with one or two in front of them and the rest standing around. Actually, we dont have the players fit  to do that - unless the likes of

Murphy and Naismith or whoever are supposed to be out wide do a bit more

defensive work.  If you watched the Newcastle highlights against Huddersfield, their team looked so switched on when defending - with every one of the eight or nine players back, active in what they were doing, making space tight and covering for each other.   From what I''ve seen of highlights and games I''ve been to -  we just don''t do that.My preferred team is not available due to injuries, so we will probably have to go the attacking route and hope that our creative players turn up and we outscore the opposition.