Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Bristol City - Don't mention the war

What is Neil going to do differently tomorrow night to get a positive result?

Long balls to the strikers turning the high pressing Bristol?

Wingers crossing balls to two strikers in the box?

Suggestions welcome on what Neil might do, but please don''t mention the former poster called M because the thread will be deleted again.

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

4-2-3-1

------------Ruddy

Martin Bennett, Bassong, Dijks

-------Howson Tettey

Jo.Murphy Pritchard Wildschut

----------Jerome.

Same as in terms of approach, fingers crossed they play well enough to get a result. -That''s what I think Neil will do.

I can''t pick a team. Too many players in poor form, injured, poorly coached, inexperienced or unsuited for me to pick a team that won''t make me look stupid.

To be honest none of it really matters when so many are playing below themselves.

Whoever we pick we''ll just knock the ball sideways, extremely slowly, never offer support then suddenly long and aimless all afternoon, look like a team of strangers who train without the ball and conceded a couple of soft goals through set pieces and crosses. I just want this wretched season over now

Hang on in there, Horse, think positive happy thoughts.

Never ceases to amaze me when the team list pops up an hour before kickoff, but this game even more so.

Fairly comfortable home win and another away no show

He''s much more likely to score a header from a corner than get sent off.

Wonder if he''d celebrate. The club didn''t offer him the two years he wanted but the fans were good to him.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Wonder what odds on Gary O''Neil losing his head and another red card?[/quote]Unfortunately, it''s going to be one of ours who sees red, probably Naismith.  [;)]

[quote user="Greavsy"]Do you think one of ours will show that much passion??[/quote]
Greavsy!
What are you going to do with yourself now?

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]Tomorrow night, it will be a case of Don''t Mention The Score.[/quote]

Bristol City currently trading at 1.94 to 1. A licence to virtually treble your money with no worries. Daily interest of almost 200% !!!!

I have asked Morto a direct question as to what happenned, on the ''other place''. Duno if he is able to be Frank in his reply.......loose talk costs lives, after all.

Maybe VW but a faint hear never won the fair maiden. Had my wrists slapped more than once in this life, a cyber slap doesnt faze me.

wcorkcanary wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 8:17 AM:

Maybe VW but a faint hear never won the fair maiden. Had my wrists slapped more than once in this life, a cyber slap doesnt faze me.

😀

Long balls certainly wouldn''t be different. We reverted to long ball sh*te several weeks ago.

Has Morty been banned then? He is notable by his absence. What did he do? As much as we disagreed on things shame to see him banned.

I''ll miss the little blighter. He was my favourite happy clapper.