I heard no end of supporters demanding a refund from saturdays game.

For me you win some you lose some its the luck of th e draw from a game whether it be home or away , you pay to support your team you cant always see the boys in yellow win, how ever much it pains me to say it.

Anyway... lots of people were demanding refunds via twitter ect, I decided as an experiment to email the club asking if the fans will get refunded, has anyone else ever done this and have you ever received a positive reply?

It''s not losing that''s the issue though, that''s part and parcel of the game, it''s when the effort/commitment is missing that the players should look at themselves.

The travelling away fans invest their time, money and effort into away games, and as a minimum deserve to see their team trying.

Interesting to see how the club reply, whenever I''ve contacted them previously they have always replied, which is good customer service, in my view. Keep us posted please BMBM.

Strange thing is i bought tickets for a football match, went along at the time stated on the ticket, the match took place, there are no guarantees in football, but on Saturday we were served up 6 goals (might have been a boring nil nil) why would anyone want money back on that?.

Would never embarrass myself by asking for a refund, but did give a little boo at the end on Saturday.

Can''t do hyperlinks

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/01/norwich-players-to-refund-fans-swansea-tickets-after-yet-another-away-defeat-4685547/

If 3-0 in the PL was a refund then maybe 5-1 in the Championship is additional compensation!

Timm Klose. WHERE THERE''S BLAME THERE''S A CLAIM.

Lessingham gets it.

Lower scoring games can be more entertaining than a high scoring whitewash, particularly if you''re on the side being thumped.

Good Morning Chaps,

I know a couple of you may have been interested (or not) to see the reply from the club, well I''ve got one and here it is.

"Everybody at the club is of course extremely disappointed with the result on Saturday, and your effort and commitment in supporting us is greatly appreciated . I cannot offer you a refund of your ticket due to the result of the match I''m afraid.

We really hope you enjoy the next away match which you attend and if you ave any further issues or enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Once again your continued support is greatly appreciated

Kind Regards"

Football teams lose games, sometimes heavily.

We lost that game at Swansea 3-0 and fans were refunded. Under Paul Lambert, in our promotion year I went to Swansea. We were 2-0 down within 10 minutes and lost 3-0. Nobody wanted a refund that day. You make a decision to go to an away game knowing that may be an outcome.

However, Jeromes comments (or Russell Martins after the Brighton game) put another spin on it. You cannot be happy after paying x amount for a ticket just to hear a senior player accuse others of giving up or lacking respect for coaching staff or other players. These suggest much deeper problems within the squad.

If you went to see a play and the lead character didn''t give a toss, repeatedly got his lines wrong and criticised the other members you would start to question if you could get your money back.

Although saying ''we really hope you enjoy the next away match you attend'' is taking the biscuit

Thank you for posting the reply, no real surprises however note that it was termed " I cannot" rather than the club will not which in my opinion how it should be phrased. Pedantic I know but sums up the club at the moment, going through the motions ie there will be eleven bodies on the pitch at kick off whether they give a fig or not is another story!

I would say having been at Burton and Rotherham would like refund too!,

You are welcome,

I don''t want people to get the impression I demand refunds for seeing my team lose. This was not the purpose of this post, I can take a loss, trust me I''m a Norwich fan after all!

I just felt alot of people vent their anger via social media but alot do not seem to go through the proper channels to demand a refund.

I did feel however the club needed to hear fans frustrations after a loss in that manner, watching your team give up and hearing the reaction from the manager and jerome helped the case a little more.

I wonder if they will change their tune after we get thumped 10-0 to bristol. I''m sorry I shouldn''t joke.

I''m not sure about this refunding the fans nonsense, as you say, entertaining match and 6 goals. What I''d rather see is the players having to watch the game back in training Monday morning and charge each of them £500 for the pleasure! Maybe they would get where the fans are coming from then

Only some football fans with their strange sense of entitlement seem to bang this drum!
Norwich City didn''t even receive the money for Sheffield Wednesday''s tickets in the first place.

My view is that every single football match you go to could end in disaster. If you regularly go to away games then your commitment should be applauded. However we are in a bad run of one away win in five months, so if you choose to go away you will surely know the odds are stacked against us. If the club offer refunds then fair play, but I don''t agree with fans vehemently demanding a refund as though it''s an entitlement.