Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

You can change one of these 3. Which would it be?

I''d have to go 3) Manager as the Board would still be beholden to the shareholders and changing the Board may not make much difference (sorry IBT!). Had you had "4) majority owners" I would probably have chosen that.

Dean Coney''s boots"You can ONLY change one of these things. The replacements are of top end champ caliber

1) The Board

2) The players

3) The Manager

Which would it be?"

Lack of ambition, typical "little ole Norwich" syndrome.

Tricky one, in the short term, changing the Manager would probably have the greatest immediate effect. I feel for him, but feel more for the Club, trying to be loyal but it just doesnt seem to be working.

Just 3. Then 2 will follow.

There is no point keep wanting the board to step down. Why would they do that? If somebody wants to take over from them then that is fair enough.

If changing the Board means we change the owners too, and "top end champ calibre" means they have substantial personal wealth some of which they''re willing to put into the club, then #1 is a no brainer for me, any new owner would get rid of the manager and a clearout of the players would follow (although many of the players we have got are IMO good enough for what we need right now).

1. but realistically that won''t change anytime soon.

So the realist in me would say 3.

Players will leave come summer anyway and the youth prospects coming up are major positives.

5. Sell the available unowned shares to an hinvestor to become the new majority shareholder; Tom stays involved, the club gains funds and option 1,2 & 3 all happen.

2 & 3 are only worth doing together, doing either exclusively is as useful as pi$$ing into a headwind.

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"]Can''t we just get rid of Chops again?

The messageboard was far nicer without that utter troll..[/quote]
Get a grip Samir.

Watch this season''s season ticket YouTube promotional video, VE. South Stand Canary pops up in it, even though he has an anti board agenda on social media etc.

He blocked me on pretty much everything when I pointed out half of the rubbish he spouted was based on absolutely nothing.

He has a reputation of trolling and being objectionable on Twitter, and have seen him attacking some of his fellow fans who share a more upbeat view. Has started trying to provoke LDC a bit on here too I think (although I and others have sometimes done this of course). Often subtweeting and falling out with his friends as well by the looks of it. Not my cup of tea unfortunately.

[quote user="hogesar"]He blocked me on pretty much everything when I pointed out half of the rubbish he spouted was based on absolutely nothing.[/quote]

Oh, don''t know anything about him, so he is one of the people speaking on the promo video.👍

[quote user="VW"][quote user="hogesar"]He blocked me on pretty much everything when I pointed out half of the rubbish he spouted was based on absolutely nothing.[/quote]

Oh, don''t know anything about him, so he is one of the people speaking on the promo video.👍[/quote]
Happy Clappers hand picked by the club....

Good question.

Of course, we''ve already done 1 and 2 already this season and what an unmitigated disaster that has been.

So it has to be 3.

If by board you mean the owners? Then 1 all day long