Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

I had a dream

Most vivid dream I can remember for a long time.  Woke up in the middle of the night absolutely certain I had missed the match had just heard the result on the radio.  Lafferty motm and scored the winner in a 1-0 victory.  I wonder.......

lake district canary wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 7:43 AM:

Most vivid dream I can remember for a long time. Woke up in the middle of the night absolutely certain I had missed the match had just heard the result on the radio. Lafferty motm and scored the winner in a 1-0 victory. I wonder.......

😀 MLK will be turning in his grave.

Could be a fly paper thread.

Quantum weirdness has caused you to slip momentarily into a different Universe.

I''m fully expecting LDC to fully retreat into and his dream world and next season be convinced we''re in the Premier League.

South_Stand_Canary wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 8:38 AM:

Are you going tonight LDC?

Fancy a pint? And no not a Morty "pint"- an actual one..

You could buy a pint to leave on the bar for ''absent friends''

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 8:41 AM:

That''s a nice gesture, Samir.

Who on earth is Samir?

Morgan wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 8:51 AM:

Who you gonna follow about on the message board now Greavsy since Morty''s gone?

As I have posted many times, I didntt follow him about, merely commented on his many posts on here, and he seemed to not like it.

I actually have hardly posted for the last week or two, on any thread.

We both received a warning from Pete which I believe I have accepted and behaved, others would appear to have not, but that is not my place to comment on.

If I was obsessed, (and I would point to out I am merely responding here to a question asked directly) as some seem to think I am, surely I would be posting on his other site, that I am not even signed up to, etc.

That, as his aledged ban is nothing to do with me, any more than it is other people who he crossed swords with.

That will be a long name now.

Martin Luther LDC King.

Fair enough response G$

Thanks for clearing it up. It''s a shame Morty got banned. I appreciate he was a bit brazen at times but sometimes you have to have your Ying/Yang.

Hope he''s back in time for next season in TC miss his snide little remarks and one liners

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]#RIPmorty[/quote]LDC''s organising a whip round....[:D][/quote]

I do organise the occasional round, but I don''t do whips! [:O]

I had a dream, in an attempt by Delia to get the fans back on side, Paul Lambert was reunited with Ian Culverhouse at Carrow Road, both appointed to lead us into the Playoffs and back to the Premier League.

I had a dream the night before we played Cardiff. I was at some sort of festival with my wife and Cameron Jerome bought us lunch, which seemed to mostly consist of cooked tomatoes. Next time I''ll stick a tenner on whoever I dream about to score.

I wonder if Lakey''s dream was anything like those he used to have when he was a teen?😀😀