Sign in to follow this  
daly

Ed Ballsup

Nice to see our Chairman is still alive and kicking. Next few months according to EDP will be spent writing all about his dancing antics on Strictly and lecturing at Harvard University.

What the hell can that man lecture in .

Expenses?????

I expect he has the time on his hands as it is not as if there is anything going on at the Club that requires his attention as Chairman.

This just shows beyond any doubt that the board have completely lost the plot . The club in a downward spiral , no CEO , and the others either fauning over a failure of a manager , or off furthering their own agenda , sad times ,, I foresee a roedereque period approaching 😒

[quote user="daly"]Nice to see our Chairman is still alive and kicking. Next few months according to EDP will be spent writing all about his dancing antics on Strictly and lecturing at Harvard University.

What the hell can that man lecture in .

Expenses?????[/quote]Well he did his degree at Oxford, was a Kennedy Scholar and then a Fellow at Harvard.Lead economics writer on the Financial Times, Economic Secretary to the Treasury, Secretary of State..............got any other really, really stupid questions you want answering?

I expect Crafty will be along shortly as this has now swerved in the direction of Politics. [:|]

Sorry I thought he was a failed politician

PS My Nephew got his degree at Clare College Cambridge in Economics

Such is the demand that he now Manages a bar in Norwich

PS ED is now on every X rated show on TV

But why worry we have Master Tom waiting in the wings

It is lucky the world is in a great financial state at the moment. He could have returned to politics and had a safe Labour seat . . . er. . . I think he has made a wise choice being a clown instead.

And all the silly knob jockeys who paid to see him act the clown.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I expect Crafty will be along shortly as this has now swerved in the direction of Politics. [:|][/quote]

It may have swerved towards politics Tilly but Balls up is to politics what Neil is to successful football management. Only this economics superstar would hand a manager who has just got the club relegated a £2 million pay off if sacked.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Where''s Fry when you need him?[/quote]

We went from a Fry Up to a Balls Up