Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

LISBIE

anyone else think lisbie was awful today? why the hell he stayed on is beyond me. he looked a right donkey and that miss in the first half was conference class not premiership! hope he doesnt play against hull but im sure he will.

He did miss the best chance of the first half by many many miles. Instead of just giving the ball the nudge in the right direction he decided to hit it as hard as he could. Was closer to the Canary Fairy than the goal. That is if the fool still goes to games in that rediculous costume.

He is hopless, a clueless headless lump of lard who has no ball skills and couldn''t hit a barn door with a banjo.Why o why did worthy take WLY off and not this useless lump ,send him back to charlton A.S.A.P.and don''t come back.

[quote]Have to agree, now i know why charlton fans were laughin at us.[/quote]

Yeeesss   Hudson ,  always a bit worrying  when the sniggering starts , LOL ,   I guess  its a fact that NO club is  going  to loan out   a good player !  

He was useless, I was surprised when worthy took McVeigh off. Another stupid decision. Lisbie is useless and needs to go back. But Worthy seems to like him (god knows why) and I hope he doesn''t extend his loan.

We have enough strikers without him, Hucks, Ashton and McVeigh will work well as a front 2 with 1 just behind. Then we can have Hendo & Jarvis as subs.

And who''s better than Lisbie including our recent squad? Jarvis, Henderson ? As much I like our own players come through the ranks I really can''t see those 2 making it?? Disagree?

[quote]Lisbie had 3, sometimes four markers on him, so can''t really blame him.[/quote]

Lisbie did not have the best of games but you are right Dicky that he was well marked becaue of his pace.

But why couldnt worthy get us to exploit the space the must have been left bu this mass marking of one player??

OTBC

Anyone on here remember Louie Donowa ?  Thats who Lisbie reminds me of...he''s got pace but as soon as he gets into the final third he has a panic attack.

I have not seen Lisbie play for City, but apparently he had pretty major op a few months ago when he had a cancer scare, and had not played a match for six months prior to coming to Carrow Road

I don''t know how accurate his Charlton stats are that keep getting quoted on this site, but in fairness, i don''t think Charlton always played him as out and out striker.  I think he has been played on the wing and in midfield.

Maybe we should give the man a break - it was Ashton who missed the penalty after all.