Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Team

[quote user="king canary"]Bassong on for Murphy.

Fairly audible chant of ''you don''t know what your doing'' from our fans.[/quote]Never a great move to bring another defender on when you can''t get out your own half.

[quote user="ricardo"]This should be his last game if the Board have any sense.[/quote]

How many times has that been posted since last season?

I won''t happen.

[quote user="ricardo"]This should be his last game if the Board have any sense.[/quote]

Which they haven''t! As he''d have been gone months ago

Not a chance Ricardo.

If we lose heavily at home next game, maybe, but even then I wouldn''t be all that confident.

I''m absolutely certain he won''t be going tonight even if we conspire to lose this

Why are people surprised at Bassong coming on for Murphy? He did a similar thing on Saturday at 3-1 down! He clearly has lost the plot although I don''t think he''s ever grasped the plot!

ricardo wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 9:32 PM:

This should be his last game if the Board have any sense.

I was told yesterday by a player that started the match tonight that Neil is quote "here to stay"

Playing for a draw, the clown.  The only tiny bit of sense you can try and make from that is that perhaps he''s safe if we don''t lose and he''s aware of it.

Sensible lad McGeehan.

Asking why Jerome doesn''t get any support.

Alex Pritchard - man of the match with two goals in a 5-1 win, dropped and never to be seen again.

So to summarise. In the 3 games that we needed to take a minimum of 7 points from to get ourselves back in contention, we managed 2!

We won''t be seeing the back of him until at least January next season. Maybe February or 5 games before the season''s over knowing our board.

We''re definitely back on the downslope and the board appear to have no desire or intention of changing that.

Well it was an excellent 6 seasons under Bowkett & McNally, rough with the smooth........

You can always joint me on the golf course next season.

AN the great young manager with huge potential.....said from day one he wasn''t big enough to manage egos, done nothing in the game to warrant respect and it''s showing.

In 2017, we have taken 2 points from...

Rotherham

Wigan

Burton

Bristol City

All in the bottom 3 when we played them. Forget about not beating teams in the top 10, we can''t beat the teams in the bottom 3...

He will definitley get the summer to rebuild the squad. I''m not sure we have the help in place to allow him to do it however. Paddy said it as much this is all self inflicted