Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Team

TEAM: McGovern; Pinto, Bennett, Martin (c), Dijks; Tettey, Howson; Jo. Murphy, Naismith, Wildschut; Jerome.

Interesting that Naismith keeps his place, Martin too in that respect.

Klose deserved to be dropped. Most of them did.

There is so much wrong with that selection it''s unreal and he again sticks with the same formation that has failed with these players for the last 18 months. Alex Neil really is a clueless idiot.

[quote user="Clint"]There is so much wrong with that selection it''s unreal and he again sticks with the same formation that has failed with these players for the last 18 months. Alex Neil really is a clueless idiot.[/quote]Because it''s not the formation, it''s the players!

R Martin was prob the worst player on the pitch on sat but keeps his place.....I did expect it though

And clogger Tettey can fumble his way round in the dark and leave the two traffic cones at CB exposed again.

Unbelievable that Martin still gets picked and Ruddy loses his place, Martin is there to protect the goal and fails miserably, also is Klose really worse than him??

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Russell Martin captain fantastic [Y]And the little terrier Naismith [Y]Bennett and Martin at CB [Y][/quote]

This defensive selection suggests to me that goals conceded at Wednesday were all Ruddy''s and Klose fault. I would agree 2 of them but RM keeps his place quite amazing he hasn''t defended well all season this manager is barmy but I can see a narrow win and him here for rest of season

Can only think that there are a couple of players carrying knocks looking at that team.

FWIW, Sky Sports News showing the Championship goals as they go in.

Norfolkbroadslim, I have to disagree, I think it''s the manager. The team selection is just bizarre and the point about the formation is valid. We couldn''t possibly say if the players would perform better in an alternative formation, as we have never seen one.

I''m definitely not saying changing the formation is the answer but surely any manager with any degree of ability would think that now would be the time to try something different? Nope, not our Alex!

Positives are Godfrey and Maddison in the 18 and Josh getting the start he should have had right after forest.

[quote user="king canary"]Positives are Godfrey and Maddison in the 18 and Josh getting the start he should have had right after forest.[/quote]The thing is if Godfrey and Maddison get game time tonight and play well they will disappear by Saturday until God knows when !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="king canary"]Positives are Godfrey and Maddison in the 18 and Josh getting the start he should have had right after forest.[/quote]The thing is if Godfrey and Maddison get game time tonight and play well they will disappear by Saturday until God knows when ![/quote]

You know our manager so well

ricardo wrote the following post at 07/03/2017 6:54 PM:

AN moves another step closer to the exit.

No he doesn''t. He is here for the long term and will oversee the summer rebuilding of the squad. Unbelievable isn''t it?

Klose being dropped I understand. I guess the issue is if you drop Martin as well who do you play? Bassong? Turner? Or do you give Godfrey a go and hope it turns out okay. Hmm...

Maddison and Godfrey is a token gesture. I''d have actually had some respect for Neil if he''d picked Maddison over Naismith and Godfrey over Martin or Tettey (he''s capable of playing either role). But nope, not our Alex!

Lose tonight and the end is nigh for AN and hopefully 8 of the current squad.