Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

The worst 45 minutes in a long time

The first half wasn''t brilliant but the second half was abysmal. God knows what AN must have said to them at half time! 90 minutes of watching Norwich City players see how far they can kick the ball and we take the p*ss out of Ipswich for long ball tactics. Absolutely awful

I am afraid we lost it a long time ago and got a feeling it''s gonna be a long while before we find it again

No doubt AN will blame jet lag , the pitch , weather, floodlights , opposition trying to hard, etc

In fact anything bar himself!

Were you there Dylan? It sounded poor on the radio but it''s hard to really establish how bad without seeing for yourself.

Credit to the traveling fans and I could hear their support but could also here their frustration in the second half which I think will become clear at the weekend.

I was at Carrow Road this evening and when they announced that Bassong was coming on everybody spontaneously burst out laughing. What must Pritchard and Maddison be thinking!

Pritchard and Maddison are thinking like the rest of the squad maybe AN just needs the clowns makeup and outfit to finish the job! Oh could have umbrella too !!

Glad to hear AN trot out usual excuses , best one is that the opposition changed tactics causing us problems! Yes that is what YOU are meant to do AN . Oh forget there is only plan A anything else is panic time!

He is now saying because we sat deep he had to bring Bassong on to help with the headers in our box. They brought on another striker so wee put on another defender. One not deemed good enough for many games recently.

Well that is one way to invite them to keep banging it in then isn''t it?

Never thought of putting on someone attacking to push them back and stop them getting forward to hit balls in.

Its always about us reacting to the opposition with AN. And it is so frustrating to think that he thinks that is what works!

Between the two goals we hid, made just 3 tackles in 40 minutes, had little leadership from the captains (bennett, martin, howson) on the pitch and simply fell deeper and deeper with poor passing, limited commitment and no one wanting to won the ball.