Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

CAN 24000 BE WRONG?

maybe 24000 of us were wrong and worthy was right? thats how he sees it. as i have posted before his substitutions are more than bizarre! im surprised he didnt bring fleming on for ashton!

i wasn''t at the game today, was it really as obvious as people are saying? What actually happened? That obviously pissed him off because he made them comments after the game.

It was that obviously wrong.

The problem was a lack of penetrative cerative play from the midfield.  WLY was NOT as good as he had been against the bin men or against plymouth but everything good in the game from a attacking point of view went through him.  Taking him off AND changing back to 4-4-2 was idiocy of the highest order.

The two men who shuld have been taken off were brennan, which would also have meant a move to 4-4-2 but would have put hux on the left which is better for city.  I would not have taken this step as it was the diamond that was giving us the platform for a solid if uninspiring performance.

The second candidate was lisbie who ran hard but did little - so it was no suprise he satyed on the whole game was it!  Coupled with worthys mantra of we are paying high wages for the loan therefore I will get my moneys worth approach and lisbies place is safe.

Perhaps worthys though the goal was squizs fault - he usually takes the flak!

OTBC