Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Paul Jones

What is the point in him being here? Why not dispense with the 3rd choice keeper slot and put faith in Matthews, Rudd or even Kilip? If he''s here why not give him a chance between now and the end of the season?

Loved his rendition of Pretty Flamingo with Manfred Mann Group and I''ve been a Bad Bad Boy

[quote user="Baldyboy"]What is the point in him being here? Why not dispense with the 3rd choice keeper slot and put faith in Matthews, Rudd or even Kilip? If he''s here why not give him a chance between now and the end of the season?[/quote]because the all are at different stages of their development, meaning loans, which means they are playing each week rather than sat in the stands...not even on the bench

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The only Paul Jones i know was lead singer of Manfred Mann.[/quote]

Parents lived on Newmarket Road

Well i didn''t know that although Wiki says he was born in Portsmouth and educated at Portsmouth Grammar and Edinburgh Academy.

What a pointless thing to say,Surely sending Rudd & Matthews out on loan is more beneficial to us and them than them being 3rd choice.Kilip has captained and featured in quite a few u23 games.