Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I warned you weeks ago.

That doughnut Worthy had to go, and you KTF lot roasted me for it.

Well since then I''ve watched and read these boards. People who criticised me then, are now very anti Worthy now, well you''re a bit late but I welcome you to the ''Worthy Out Brigade''.

I had planed to go back to footy at the Millwall game, but after Worthy''s comments today, stuff it, I don''t need his kind of arrogance in my life!.

Delia and the board must stop the rot now, and dump the doughnut, before league 2 beckons, hell, it already does!. 

You warned us weeks ago you were leaving, never to return, but that didn''t happen.
So don''t hold your breath eh?

[quote]You warned us weeks ago you were leaving, never to return, but that didn''t happen. So don''t hold your breath eh?[/quote]

Argue with the results and out league position Herb, instead of glossing over Worthy''s failings with yet more personal remarks against me.

City are in a bloody mess, and that SHOULD be far more important than your usual petty point scoring against me!. 

[quote]That doughnut Worthy had to go, and you KTF lot roasted me for it. Well since then I''ve watched and read these boards. People who criticised me then, are now very anti Worthy now, well you''re a bit l...[/quote]

What a loyal supporter eh?  Not going to see his(?) team just because of something the manager said.  I am sure the team will miss you greatly....

Yes, your right 1st wiz, for the first time today I saw what a total shambles and mess we are in.Worthington tactical decisions over the past few weeks (exc Ipswich) have been nothing short of disgraceful. Clueless Going forward and simply no width until hux came off the bench.I''ve disagreed with you many times wiz, but now the time is fast approaching when we need a change at the top. We have the team to go places , not to sure now on the management front. They need to sort this mess out , get motivated and start winning.No more excuses worthington, your time is running out, still hoping this can be turned around but i''m starting to doubt that.

Some old story, worhy has to go !! What a rubbish. What he has done for us ? If we lose to Reading it isn''t end of the world is it ? I agree we must play better, but we were bit unlucky today ... Go on NORWICH!!

Well IMO at the moment, worthy has still got my backing!

"WORTHINGTON''S GREEN ARMY!!!"

Wiz - Would it be possible if you could let us/me know which messages from you are your genuine feelings, and which are done to either spark debate, or to start arguements. Ive personally stopped reading your threads after the whole "Lets chant Worthy out at the next home game", But as alluded too, you may have been having a laugh with that.

As for your point, most people that are anti-worthy have been for a long time, I dont see why your making it out that you were the first to come up with the idea! Im not anti-worthy, I just feel that maybe we need some fresh ideas. Howard Wilkinson being my first choice, if anyone can, Howard can.

League 2 is beckoning, well thats just.. Actually... Im sorry I cant post anything reasonable in response to that!

Dicky your blind optimism is to be admired , would you have the team relegated to League 1 before you wake up and smell the coffee. How low must we fall before you see we have serious problems ? just pretending there are no problems is not going to work , we were favourites to win the league yet after 10 games (almost a quarter of a season)we are 1 point above the drop zone . Worthington has to go and somebody capable brought in asap.

And who would u think is IDEAL replacement for NW then ? It''s not easy dropping down and adapt to life in the 1st division. Longer we go better are, that''s for sure.

[quote]And who would u think is IDEAL replacement for NW then ? It''s not easy dropping down and adapt to life in the 1st division. Longer we go better are, that''s for sure.[/quote]

Anyone who''s watched a football match would be a start.

[quote]That doughnut Worthy had to go, and you KTF lot roasted me for it. Well since then I''ve watched and read these boards. People who criticised me then, are now very anti Worthy now, well you''re a bit l...[/quote]

this time last season west ham fans were calling for pardew to resign, so wtf do you think west ham would have done without him then eh? we should have won today but luck was not on our side and PLEASE do not harp on about what NW said about the fans today, all he was trying to say was that he and his staff pick the team not the fans which happens whether you like it or not to be true....oh and by the way how sweet was it to beat the ******e away only a week ago! this is the best board of directors that we have ever had so i for one will put my trust in them to make the decisions regarding the future of our manager not you because your opinions are reactional, irrational and negative to say the least!

Was not at the game, but that comment is just silly IMO and maybe tongue in cheek! This was the manager that got us to a play-off final and promoted (and relegated, but did we expect too stay up? I certainly did not), who also played at a top level football for most of his career.

Obviously he has much more football knowledge than virtually ever poster on here. So our manager says he in charge, not the fans. Well good for him, would we want him to take an opinion poll every week to decide who is to play? If he gets it wrong for much longer, then he will pay with his job. If he gets it right, then I hope some people will be humble in their apologies

Let’s face it no team coming down from the Premier league in recent years has found it easy and despite having a capable team we are struggling.  However the players seem to want to play for him and the board back him, so until that changes we can bitch and moan which is fine, but how many were moaning last Sunday?

Not a great Worthy fan, but to say he knows nothing about football is just silly. He has my support to the New Year and then I may reconsider.  Bring on Hull I say.

The sands of time are running out on mr worthington. This season is effectively over as far as achieving promotion is concerned, and that quite frankly is a complete and utter disgrace. To go into a season with a big financial advantage, a squad of players supposedly coveted by premiership clubs, and a regular 25,000 gate guaranteed and then serve up this crap is a spectacular failure. Thats not opinion... its a fact. bumping around the bottom of the league with bankrupt clubs playing in front of 5000 people and struggling to compete with them too!! Disgusting. Its not all the fault of one man of course and simpky replacing worthington will not make us worlkd beaters. The board made a thumping profit in the close season and the players are continually letting the support down with their level of performance. Beating ippo is nice.. very nice. but it dont alter the facts.. fingers need pulling out of orofices at all levels at carrow road and redress needs to be made to the supporters of the club. And now.

[quote]Some old story, worhy has to go !! What a rubbish. What he has done for us ? If we lose to Reading it isn''t end of the world is it ? I agree we must play better, but we were bit unlucky today ... Go o...[/quote]

unlucky!!

only creating 3 good chances all afternoon, at home

I say we were very very very poor. we need to start dominating teams at home.

[quote]Yes, your right 1st wiz, for the first time today I saw what a total shambles and mess we are in.Worthington tactical decisions over the past few weeks (exc Ipswich) have been nothing short of disgrac...[/quote]

I''ve always had tremendous respect for posters who have the courage to say ''I may have been wrong''.

Rest assured Ronbol, I have that same respect for you as well.