Sign in to follow this  
Nemzadze

For all the so called fans of Norwich city fc

if you are fans of you''re team ? Why before the season is over do you want to sack Alex Neil ? Every team goes through a bad spell .the only way to judge any team or manager is on the final game of the season when the league table standings are final .. the play offs can still be achieved . Why cause more grief when you should be getting behind the team ?.

Go back to your naff Scottish football.

Oddly that applies to both yourself and Alex Neil.

Fyi - managers are often sacked during a season. This isn''t some special norwich based thing.

P.s the irony in the fact you''re allowed to post on here still yet Morty has been banned isn''t lost on me.

I think someone that has absolutely no links to City shouldn''t be telling City fans how to act.

Nemzadze wrote the following post at 2017-03-09 1:40 AM:

Scottish fans have passion for there teams maybe you learn something from Alex Neil mate

Really? the average attendance for the Scottish PL is - 13,405

For the Ladbrok Championship - 4,453 and division 1 - 564.

The higher figure is only such due to the big twos attendances!

Passion for their teams! I don''t think so!!

Yeah places like dingwall aka ross county have a great population like Leeds ?lol get a grip mate 😀

That''s hard to believe when Celtic and Rangers get over 45 crowds every home game ..fake news 😀

Chris Sutton is the great defender of Scottish football maybe you need more men like Chris to defend Norwich

Nemzadze wrote the following post at 2017-03-09 3:16 AM:

is it alien to you that it doesn''t matter how many fans you have that football is 11 v 11 ?

You really are a prize idiot. To quote, you state ''Scottish fans are passionate.'' You did not mention anything at all about "football" being 11/11. You spoke of "passionate" fans who support their club and clearly they do not. The figures are fact. Look them up yourself. From Dundee to Dunfermline or whoever you pick, Scottish supporters DO NOT show passion for their team, full stop. You see more support at a curling match. To put your ridiculous assertion to the test, the average attendance in the EPL is over 35,000 and in the Championship over 17,000. I rest my case. So in answer to your question, the fact football is 11/11 is not alien to me, but passion for the game in Scotland is very alien to you!

Don''t call me a so called or I''ll call your mother to see when I can call round and call you out for calling us so called!!

[quote user="Nemzadze"]Every team goes through a bad spell .the only way to judge any team or manager is on the final game of the season when the league table standings are final .. the play offs can still be achieved . Why cause more grief when you should be getting behind the team ?.[/quote]1. Most "bad patches" don''t last for months and they don''t keep recurring2. 3 points from the last 15 should tell you all you need to know about our play-off chances3, The only final league table standings that are acceptable are for us to be in positions 1 to 6 - we won''t be

Nemzadze wrote the following post at 2017-03-09 3:20 AM:

Hibs and Dundee utd clear 20 000 odd fans between them in the Scottish championship mate 😂

Hibs. Average home gate this season - 15,107. Highest 17,867

Season 15/16 - 9,201. Highest 14,412

Dundee Utd average home gate this season 7,105. Highest this season 10,925

Season 15/16 - 9,362. Highest 10,848!

Just saying!