Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Sacking Alex Neil is what will lift the fans

Don''t want half price tickets or any other type of handouts.

It''s Alex Neil which is annoying me and maybe a lot of others.

Sacking him would be a positive move and give me and many fans hope next season.

If the board wants to start and make amends to get the fans onboard, change the manager.

Ok, how do you feel going into next season with Alex Neil at the helm?

Totally underwhelming before a ball is kicked.

[quote user="dibbler"]Ok, how do you feel going into next season with Alex Neil at the helm?

Totally underwhelming before a ball is kicked.[/quote]

Can''t disagree with that

Do you trust the present setup to appoint the right manager?

We all know McNally was responsible for Lambert, Delia picked Houghton and McNally picked Neil and then left before he could have sacked him.

Step forward Gianfranco Zola!

I would say your response says it all.

If you were convinced Neil is the man for the job you wouldn''t need to pose the question.

As always don''t know if we will get someone better but due to AN seemingly managing to underperform more as each week goes by its firmly pushing the odds in our favour.

Fans mood would quickly drop again as Alan Irvine or Richard Money are appointed till the end of the season.

No point sacking him now, the board won''t have even sounded out a replacement yet, even then it would probably be just be a sideways gamble with someone like Warburton.

Nothing to gain from sacking him now, it''s too late. We better just hope the last 10 games don''t suck too much life out of the place and the board appoint a strong CEO in the summer.

Why do people keep saying no point sacking Neil now? Maybe we could salvage some pride from the season and also it gives a new manager a chance to say to the players go out and show me you want to be here! So yes sack the clown now!

[quote user="dibbler"]JM, have you close connections with the board?

Defending Delia a bit too much.[/quote]or you constantly slagging off our clubhaven''t you got some charity boxes you could be nicking ?

Because replacing the ''clown'' would be a proven failure like Irvine or an internal appointment like Adams was again. God help us if the temporary manager managed to string a few wins together as well, we''d be even more stuffed next year as I bet the board would offer them the job full time.

I''ve been wanting AN out for a while now and it would take something special to get me back onside but you have to consider the likely replacement. It might not feel like it but it could get a whole lot worse if we manage to downgrade.

Look at the boards history, we certainly wouldn''t be getting a Pardew or even Rowett in for 10 meaningless games.

FM wrote

''haven''t you got some charity boxes you could be nicking ?''

Not sure what you meant by this. But I can tell you I have an equal say in what I think is best for OUR club. (Season & Share holder).

Credit when credit is due. Currently the club is a ship without a rudder. Wake up

Bloody hell flashman / city 1st or whatever.

Not everyone who criticises the club is a binner. Just mostly.

It''s not just about sacking the manager. Yes that will give a short term lift, as previously stated on here.

It''s also about identifying the right manager who is AVAILABLE and WILLING to come here .

There will obviously be more candidates once the season end.

Does mean not to sack him now, but the suitable replacement may not be waiting to fill the hot seat.