Sign in to follow this  
Vazzza

Vintage NCFC Shirts for Sale

It''s got to that point in my life where money is more important than a collection of NCFC shirts unfortuantely, houses don''t buy themselves!! I''ll be putting them all up on eBay (about 30) but so far I have only put the older shirts on there and they are generating a lot of interest.I want them to go to a good home so if anybody from this board wants to buy them i''ll give you a 10% discount. Just buy on eBay but send me a note before paying saying you''ve seen this thread and I''ll send an invoice with 10% off.If anybody wants to take a look, a few of the eBay item numbers are below, but just click to view my other items. Eventually I''ll get around to putting the whole collection online. 172568657501 - Long sleeve ''Bird Poo'' kit172568562250 - Full kit from 84/85 season Poll Withey172568635176 - The blue 3rd kit from the UEFA campaignThe list goes on (Fosters, Asics etc). Cheers guys and gals

I want to get my hands on a Norwich adidas pinstripe shirt from the early 80s.Really hard to find , I don''t think the away white adidas even exists anymore.

Thats from the 81-83 season and has no sponsor. I looked for it and couldn''t find it about 10 years ago, so decided to start my collection from when sponsorship began :-P

The club shop used to do a retro version of that kit, but yeah, not the same as the real thing with the Adidas logo.