Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

OMG !!

He certainly speaks about it well.
Look, he''ll certainly know who within the squad needs to be moved on. The problem is i''m not sure he has the experience and know-how to
1) Attract the right type of player into the club.
2) Pick the right one in the first place.

The trouble for me now is every time he opens his mouth I just want to shout at him! Most fans I spoke to last year said we needed to clear out the dead wood but not Mr Neil oh no! Now he says HE should do that job having COMPLETELY failed to keep us up in Premier League and to at least give us a chance of going straight back up this year!

Are the Board really nuts enough to place him in charge of a clear out. An example of how poor he is comes with Canos who is at Brentford playing brilliantly. I honestly believe this clown has ruined what good players we have not improved them.

Alex has lost an essential skill, confidence which he had in abundance when he arrived. Games like Newcastle have shattered that . And at Bristol knowing a win was our last hope of the play offs instead put on a defender to try and save his neck!

Delia must know he has lost the fans as well the players. And on another subject why cut the price of the home Villa match why not instead say thanks to those away fans who have had so liitle to cheer this year. Oh forgot that may cost us some real money!

and if we assume he can assemble the right squad and put the right players out on the pitch, can we be sure that he will:

- Get the tactics right

- Get the substitutions right

- Get the players to turn up for the first 15 minutes

- Get their fitness right so they turn up for the second half

- Get them to turn up for the second half of the season having lost the dressing room in the first half

I am pretty sure that is a no to all of these!

[quote user="CJ"]An example of how poor he is comes with Canos who is at Brentford playing brilliantly.[/quote]
You mean the same Canos who''s only started for them 4 times and in over 350 minutes of football for them so far has a grand total of 0 goals and 1 assist?

Bit of a weird interview- it half sounded like he''s pitching to keep his job and half sounded like he''d been told his job was safe.