Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

I almost expected he would be gone today

Fair comment apples.

Personally I cannot see how he can stay with a defeat, but with this BOD nothing surprises me.

Apples,, much depends on the result obviously. A draw or a win will keep him in place as the natives won''t rise up after those sorts of result. Lose and Carrow Road will not be a nice place for either him or the board. Will the board act in the latter scenario remains to be seen, personally I think he will still be here even if we lose.

Thanks yellowhammer. It''s not a case of Morty being my mate because he''s no more my mate than dozens of other posters. In fact I hardly have a history of agreeing with Morty. Quite the opposite. He was a good member of this community though. I don''t agree with anyone being banned. I''ve always said this which if you really knew anything about me you would know.

I guess this extra personal attention ive just received from you is the price I pay for not hiding behind anonymity. I wouldn''t have it any other way though.

To get banned from this forum, I personally think that you have to do something exceptionally unacceptable.......Just sayin''.......