Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

I almost expected he would be gone today

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 08/03/2017 7:12 PM:

You are responsible for what you post and I am responsible for what I post Greavsy.

Indeed Sherlock.

Any updates on who''s going, who''s staying, who went, who didn''t, who''s back, who''s still away (but might be coming back)?

Apples

Any updates on who''s going, who''s staying, who went, who didn''t, who''s back, who''s still away (but might be coming back)?

Apples

I''m off to the doctors, if that is any help. Shall I install one of those CIA spy apps on my phone?

Sorry NBS I thought you directed your comment at me, first. Not sure how that stalking?

Obviously your turn today, taking over from NN is your childish games.

I''ll leave you all to it. I''m sure the other genuine pinkun posters without (un) hidden agendas will be pleased to know.

All the best NBS.

Stalker alert is right. Another day and Greavsy already calls me out hoping for another round of ol'' squit. Credit to you though Greavsy. If I was on a warning I wouldn''t be so brazen. Brave boy.....

Nigel, we all know that I got a warning, and as I said yesterday if you look back, which I know you are capable of doing, you will see quite clearly what it was for.

Quite happy for you to copy and paste here if you wish, as you have done previously.

Anyway, you and your mates can play your games, and try to keep drawing attention to me if you wish, but it won''t work, I''m sorry to say. I''mm really not interested, or flattered by your, or your mates attention.

This board is about ncfc, not you, me, your mates (past or present) so for the benefit of others, I''d give it a rest mate.

All the best Nigel, and have a good day.

@ hoola, totally agree.

Greavsy. My posts are purely self preservation. You''ve been stalking me ever since Morty was banned. You started it again today before I''d even posted. It''s here in black & white for everyone to see. I will not be your next victim and I will do everything I can to make sure nobody else is. I hope that''s clear enough.

Please post the proof of my stalking then?

As it didn''t happen, so I''d like to see that.

Your mate got banned for persistent abuse, of which I was one of many.

I''m not interested in getting anyone banned, this is a forum about ncfc, not personal crusades, and the like.

Please cease from posting fake news Nigel, you''re better than that.

You make some good points about football greavsy, it''s a shame you get bogged down in these petty little arguments, that despite your protestations, you don''t seem to want to drop.

I was sometimes guilty of this in the past, but upon reflection if I disagree with someone I''ll just let it die.

Greavsy. You came straight back to this thread today and named me in a post. The intention was clear. I did respond but only to point out what you were up to for my sake and others. It''s all in black and white both here and in the archives. You will get no abuse from me and never have had. No matter how hard you try that will remain the case. I will just point out what you are doing and have been doing before.

I for one am delighted morty is not around. The fact he might be an honest poster means nothing in the context of his posting. In this pinkun fantasy world he was an annoying, obnoxious, arrogant, know all know nuffin self important far kwit. If the Yorkshire Ripper was honest would it make him decent? No! It is not the overriding denominator here. Funny enough the overriding dominator isn''t either. The only thing spoiling the peace are people arguing about him. Knowing him as we do this probably giving him great great pleasure.

But just what is gorn on - Nutty (one of my fave posters) seems to be acting all morty. In short, behaving quite low.

Anyway, each to their own. I hope Nutty is soon back to norm.

Back to the op - Obviously I can see good arguments for Alex to go (who can''t), but I can understand why he hasn''t. Either way is a gamble. Getting rid is no sure fire way of getting success. At the moment I can settle for seeing out the season. I still keep hold of the slim slim chance that we could stumble into a play off position, get another Wembley trip in and maybe do a liitle bit of late season strengthening to start the circle of our football life again.

In the words of Greavesy the legend "it''s a funny old game"

I take your point hoola, and genuine thanks for your comments.

I used to argue with the now banned one, hand up. However, and not playing the victim card here, just pointing out facts as I see them, I have been singled on here over the last two days, with contestant references to my warning, that I have never denied or disputed.

If you read down this thread you will see it wasn''t not me who stated the stalker word, but was soon jumped on, by others with what I believe is a not so well hidden agenda.

I try to keep on topic, and post on footballing/ncfc matters, but I defend my right to defend myself against wrongful allegations, and my posts being twisted to meet their agenda.

I hope to look forward rather than back, but whilst not denying what''s happened, I hope others are mature enough to do likewise.

Cheers hoola, I look forward to some continued football discussions with you, and other pinkun posters in the future, and will endeavour to take your comments onboard.

I don''t think Nigel means any harm. Our recent exchange where we couldn''t tell if we were disagreeing or not was like being stuck in a Two Ronnies sketch. I think I ended up agreeing that Nigel was disagreeing with me, after I thought we were agreeing, then proceeded to disagree with each other.

I suggest you re-read it NN, I was responding to a post from apples, which is what people do on a forum, then NBS (who was involved in our discussion yesterday) accused me of being a stalking that you endorsed.

I really don''t see how that''s my fault.

I invite you again to post on here evidence of me stalking you since a.n.others ban came into place?

I can assure you, that you can''t, as it didn''t happen.

Clever game Nigel, but as the but has stated, it isn''t you, and I refer to my earlier post when I said I previously thought you were a decent poster.

All the best my friend.

Agreed chops, you would think people would have better things to do.

Bet you''re glad you''re back after your sabbatical.

i was told AN has a target for the season set by the board but was not to told what ( they would not say ) it was so he might not be as safe as many think

i imagine it must be play offs at least so until the maths tell us we can not make the play offs expect nothing

If that is the case Norfolk, makes the not going for it at Bristol this week even harder to understand.

'' The gut'' hits nail on the head.

Nothing wrong with Greavsy in my book - just defends his corner when he feels the need......something he shouldn''t have to do.

Especially now this message board has been disinfected.

i understand Greavsy if it was me i would have ended up with laffs maddison and even pushed bassong upfront for last 10 mins going for a win

just what i was told when i asked what it would take to get rid of him this was months ago when we had a bad spell the 8 / 10 games when it was looking like he was going and under pressure

i can 100 % say i have heard nothing else to do with the manager other than this though