Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

I almost expected he would be gone today

Baldy, it''s a football forum nobody ever apologises and even if they do by the looks of things its in a totally insincere way. I dont expect, want or need an apology. I just expect you to be honest enough to quote my post and not your dishonest version of it.

You''re welcome.

And what am I welcome to NN? You telling me I''m dishonest when I''m not? You have obviously now been appointed Forum Chief after the Mortygate scandal 😂😂

Thats two consecutive posts that have nothing to do with football and when you do reply to my football posts you dishonestly change my words into something you want to reply to. The only interaction you have with me is to criticise the way I support the club. It''s all in the archives if you really want to debate your dishonesty.

You''re welcome to the truth that you''re dishonest to the core.

Ah, has somebody still not got over Mortygate! And still I''m not dishonest whereas you are for saying I''m dishonest when I''m not!

Well I suppose you could just be so dumb that you don''t understand what you read. You''re certainly a hypocrite because you never practice what you preach. All that and glorying in another poster being banned suggests a week character to me...

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]user="Woodman"

I''ve said this before, though not used the word bullying. I think senior players like Klose, Naismith, Ruddy, Wes and possibly Martin - are no longer responding to the style of management and coaching that AN uses. I don''t think they believe AN, Frankie McAvoy and Ricky Martin have the relevant skills to coach them. We all remember the days of the ''wee chat'' when he arrived. I think they''ve seen through that and no longer respect him".

If this is true, and I have no idea whether it is right or wrong, given the number of goals we have conceded this season, especially from set pieces, doesn''t it mean those players are wrong for not following AN''s instructions, and if they were to listen perhaps our results might be better?[/quote]

I don''t know if its true either, and I agree the number of set piece goals conceded is ludicrous. And of course, none of us know what AN''s instructions are (and those of Irvine and McAvoy), but you''d expect full international and experienced defenders to know how to defend crosses with or without a coaching team''s instructions.

i hope Delia didn''t go in the dressing room after sheff weds and Bristol and tell him he is doing well and to carry on

Oh get over yourself Nigel ffs! Lighten up mate, and I''m not a week man either I prefer daily 😂😂 And as for the comment about Morty being banned maybe if people of his like weren''t quick to be nasty to posters that wouldn''t have happened, after all you say I criticise the way you support the club, he did exactly that too, as do you on occasion by dismissing people''s opinions on all that''s going on, so maybe it''s a lesson all could learn that people have an opinion and whether you agree or not it''s just as valid as the rest. So I hope you have a good evening and if you hear from your pal Morty tell him we are all missing him immensely 😂😂

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Oh get over yourself Nigel ffs! Lighten up mate, and I''m not a week man either I prefer daily 😂😂 And as for the comment about Morty being banned maybe if people of his like weren''t quick to be nasty to posters that wouldn''t have happened, after all you say I criticise the way you support the club, he did exactly that too, as do you on occasion by dismissing people''s opinions on all that''s going on, so maybe it''s a lesson all could learn that people have an opinion and whether you agree or not it''s just as valid as the rest. So I hope you have a good evening and if you hear from your pal Morty tell him we are all missing him immensely 😂😂[/quote]
I always post in good humour Baldy. I wasn''t aware I''d ever criticised the way you support the club. If I have done please point me to it. Posters not agreeing with other posters opinions isn''t criticising the way they support the club now is it? What would this place be like if every one responded "totally agree mate". Perhaps discussion forums are not for you?

Baldyboy wrote the following post at 08/03/2017 4:47 PM:

Oh get over yourself Nigel ffs! Lighten up mate, and I''m not a week man either I prefer daily 😂😂 And as for the comment about Morty being banned maybe if people of his like weren''t quick to be nasty to posters that wouldn''t have happened, after all you say I criticise the way you support the club, he did exactly that too, as do you on occasion by dismissing people''s opinions on all that''s going on, so maybe it''s a lesson all could learn that people have an opinion and whether you agree or not it''s just as valid as the rest. So I hope you have a good evening and if you hear from your pal Morty tell him we are all missing him immensely 😂😂

👍👍

[quote user="Greavsy"]Baldyboy wrote the following post at 08/03/2017 4:47 PM:

👍👍[/quote]
You aren''t going to find this as easy as last time Greavsy. Plus you''ve already earned your reputation.

So then In light of your comment alleging that I have criticised the way you support the club please point me in that direction as I don''t ever recall saying you don''t support the club in the right way as I wasn''t aware there was a right way to support the club! Of course you can''t but you keep clutching at those straws oh perfect one 😀

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 08/03/2017 5:50 PM:

You aren''t going to find this as easy as last time Greavsy. Plus you''ve already earned your reputation.

I repeat Nigel, I have no idea what you are on about, but carry on if you wish.

Quite happy with my reputation on here, thanks.

Greavsy I wouldn''t waste your time explaining yourself to NN as he''s quite patronising when it comes to what he says, especially when he says people say things about him yet it''s ok for him to tell people what they say is wrong( see jims reply earlier on this post NN), he''s obviously very upset still about Mortygate, after all he is without the star insult thrower now Morty has gone

Im just sad baldyboy, that having been a reader of this forum for a number of years, and more recently started to post, that the impression i got of someone I genuinely thought was decent, was wrong.

Im not interested in what''s happened previously, my posts are all in open forum, so people can read them and judge for themselves. Some will agree, some won''t, that''s life, we go on.

All the best baldyboy.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Greavsy I wouldn''t waste your time explaining yourself to NN as he''s quite patronising when it comes to what he says, especially when he says people say things about him yet it''s ok for him to tell people what they say is wrong( see jims reply earlier on this post NN), he''s obviously very upset still about Mortygate, after all he is without the star insult thrower now Morty has gone[/quote]without what ?his hair ?his teeth ?his marbles ?

Baldy, I''m sure if my buddy Jimbo had a problem with me he would say so. Morty is just another poster, who like Jim, I didn''t always agree with but never fell out with. Both are honest posters.

Greasy, if you think I''m not decent that''s not really relevant to anything. After all said and done on here are all what we post. I''m only worried what people who know me consider my character to be. Of course in my case, as in Mortys, there are a lot of posters who are in a position to judge my character. If any of them said I wasn''t decent it would be a different matter.

Les, it would appear so but nutty nigel hasn''t had a warning and has done nothing to warrant one.

Baldy, I''m sure if my buddy Jimbo had a problem with me he would say so. Morty is just another poster, who like Jim, I didn''t always agree with but never fell out with. Both are honest posters.

Greavsy, if you think I''m not decent that''s not really relevant to anything. After all said and done on here we are all what we post. I''m only worried what people who know me consider my character to be. Of course in my case, as in Mortys, there are a lot of posters who are in a position to judge my character. If any of them said I wasn''t decent it would be a different matter.

Les, it would appear so but nutty novel hasn''t had a warning and has done nothing to warrant one.

Just agree to disagree then Nutty.

I''m sure no one else wants to read anymore of this.

All the best

[quote user="Greavsy"]Just agree to disagree then Nutty.

I''m sure no one else wants to read anymore of this.

All the best[/quote]
You are responsible for what you post and I am responsible for what I post Greavsy.

I reckon this place would have less problems if we hurried up and got rid of AN, rather than waiting for him to get abused by fans first.

For all of five minutes, that is.