Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

I almost expected he would be gone today

i would like to add Greavsy has been very nice when messaging me also i would add Nigel has been a true gent so i hope they can sort the differences out as both good posters

We totally need to be punishing the lower teams as has already been discussed on here.

A defeat is no worse really than a draw, if that''s the defining line, is it?

I agree Norfolk, I''d have chucked them all on. Best form of defence is attack and all that.

norfolkngood wrote the following post at 09/03/2017 1:47 PM:

i would like to add Greavsy has been very nice when messaging me also i would add Nigel has been a true gent so i hope they can sort the differences out as both good posters

Cheers Norfolk 👍👍👍

I hope so to.

Norfolk at this stage with9 points to make up, totally agree, chuck the kitchen sink at it......lose is no worse than draw at this stage.

Funny AN has never had that knack of changing a game like Lambert, we went into the last 30 minutes of a game behind knowing we still had a good chance to win.

Yes I''m astonished he''s still in charge but looking at those in charge now you can see this being a long process, Worthy all over this season and next.

[quote user="Greavsy"]I take your point hoola, and genuine thanks for your comments.

I used to argue with the now banned one, hand up. However, and not playing the victim card here, just pointing out facts as I see them, I have been singled on here over the last two days, with contestant references to my warning, that I have never denied or disputed.

If you read down this thread you will see it wasn''t not me who stated the stalker word, but was soon jumped on, by others with what I believe is a not so well hidden agenda.

I try to keep on topic, and post on footballing/ncfc matters, but I defend my right to defend myself against wrongful allegations, and my posts being twisted to meet their agenda.

I hope to look forward rather than back, but whilst not denying what''s happened, I hope others are mature enough to do likewise.

Cheers hoola, I look forward to some continued football discussions with you, and other pinkun posters in the future, and will endeavour to take your comments onboard.[/quote]Go on then, I''ll humour you.You claim that your previous behaviour is all in the past.  Care to explain this reply to my post then?  -

Greavsy is not online. Last active: 08/03/2017 18:00:57

Greavsy

Not Ranked

Joined on 03/03/2011

Posts 988

Re: PRESS CONFERENCE!!!

Nice mature post, just when you think the numpties have gone........

Or how about this one?

Re: I almost expected he would be gone today

Sorry NBS get over yourself.

Followed by this oh so sincere ''apology'' which also includes an insult -

Greavsy is not online. Last active: 08/03/2017 18:00:57

Greavsy

Not Ranked

Joined on 03/03/2011

Posts 988

Re: I almost expected he would be gone today

Sorry NBS I thought you directed your comment at me, first. Not sure how that stalking?

Obviously your turn today, taking over from NN is your childish games.

I''ll leave you all to it. I''m sure the other genuine pinkun posters without (un) hidden agendas will be pleased to know.

All the best NBS.

Yet, you claim that you are now reformed and just want to discuss the football???  Just a couple of examples above which prove otherwise.  You also claim that people have a hidden agenda against you!  What hidden agenda could I have against you?  If I did have anything against you, it would be because of the way you have behaved towards me and it would certainly not be hidden.Regarding Morty, I was a long, long, long way away from being his biggest fan, believe me!  However, the ironic and unjust thing appears to be that he has been banned from this messageboard for doing the things that you complained about (all evidenced here from previous threads and as in the example I quoted yesterday) and yet here you are, posting, doing those very things yourself!I am actually surprised with some of the posters who appear to have been taken in by you.

Think what you like, post what you like.

Some will agree with you, some will agree with me, that''s life.

I''m not going to dissect your post, and respond to each point, although I could, burning don''t see the point.

Let''s just agree to disagree, and get on with the football, yes?

I''m sure the others would like that too.

All the best.

Well said NBS and you other posters he well wary of Greavsy. It would be easy to get sucked in and react to him in kind. That won''t happen in my case you can be sure.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Why don''t the whole ****ing lot of you just STFU ?[/quote]Would be a bit quiet then, but I see your point.Instead of removing this thread, here''s the original post that seems to have been lost over 10 pages...

Guess not.

I struggle to think of anyone that has been given as much time and money as him, no matter what club.

And the only thing i can think of is that they have looked at how Chris Hughton has gone on after getting the sack by us.

Maybe they think he ( Neil ) will turn out well in the end.

But it has already been probably the most failed expensive gamble in our history.

But old Teflon still continues to trip and stumble along without

Fear for his job.

Honestly, its baffling in the extreme.

At the risk of enflaming the situation again can someone just explain what Morty is banned for? Don''t need to know the specific words used o anything but what did he do?

What I''m struggling with is that we were in a better position under Adams when he did the gentlemenly thing and went, AN is as poor tactically having spent £50 million more and yet has zero pressure! Don''t figure, as if there was some glimpse or evidence that he''s learning from his mistakes there would be a chink of light, but that''s just not the case.

Still nothing us mere customers can do about it, the owner thinks he''s doing a satisfactory job and they employ him.

I would have thought all this would have stopped after you dealt with the prime protagonist Pete.

Odd....

Let''s hope you didn''t get the wrong guy....

On the Delia thread alone I''ve batted away six attempts by Greavsy to take it off topic with petty arguments. This is what he constantly did to Morty. It''s all there if anyone wants to see what this Greavsy poster is all about. I refuse to be his next "Morty".

like i said earlier and to others

if his Target was promotion / play offs then he is still in with a tiny hope of reaching play offs

i do not think we will get there no hope at all but if that was his target and there was a target set out to him by the board i was told

i would not expect them to sack or back until that is no longer possible so i imagine we might hear from the board after sat ? or when we can no longer can go up then they will take action either way

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 09/03/2017 9:06 PM:

On the Delia thread alone I''ve batted away six attempts by Greavsy to take it off topic with petty arguments. This is what he constantly did to Morty. It''s all there if anyone wants to see what this Greavsy poster is all about. I refuse to be his next "Morty".

You''ve no risk there NN, as I''ve said before I''m not interested, and yes it''s all there to see, as others have commented you are the one taking it off topic.

You keep bringing me up, I''ve been out for the evening, and the first post I open is one where you yet again dirty my name, exactly what you accused me of early.

Priceless.

[quote user="Greavsy"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 09/03/2017 9:06 PM:

You''ve no risk there NN, as I''ve said before I''m not interested, and yes it''s all there to see, as others have commented you are the one taking it off topic.

You keep bringing me up, I''ve been out for the evening, and the first post I open is one where you yet again dirty my name, exactly what you accused me of early.

Priceless.[/quote]

[quote

user="Greavsy"]Good point SDP, let''s hope people can stay on

topic.[/quote] #7

Mister Chops wrote the following post at 09/03/2017 9:25 PM:

Why is it you have been at the centre of all this nonsense since you started posting a few months ago, do you think Greavsy?

Not strictly true Morty is is? But don''t let the facts get in the way of your sad quest.

Now I wonder what your and others game is?

Greavsy wrote:

Good point SDP, let''s hope people can stay on topic.

I used to think of you as a great poster eddie edwards but you''ve proven yourself to be a real sh!t stirrer. Wver since yourmate got band you first had a go at winding up Baldyboy and when that failed you turned your attention to Greavsey, again trying to needle him to react in a way that might get him banned. And you claim not to play games?

Trying to get a poster on this great messageboard is about as low as one can go and you really ought to take a step back and think about what you''re doing. A voluntary sabbatical until you''ve calmed down is something you should think about.

Your friend got banned for a reason. He was previously warned by the moderators but chose to ignore the warning and got his just desserts.

There''s no need for you to get on your high horse at other posters, you''d need to have a go at the majority of posters on the forum if you wanted to have a dig at everyone your friend was rude and obnoxious to. Nobody got him banned it was all self-inflicted so stop trying to have a go at other posters and be mindful of your own behaviour over the past few days.

Nutty should round up all the Morty lovers and you should all fuck off over to Norwich Talk .